Beach server i have been banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Beach server i have been banned

Postby Bear » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:11 pm

I d like to know why i have a message YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED in Beach server...i have a RTCW Copy :/ is that the reason? :(
I use to play in Beach Server like 1 year ago (no like bear)

i dunno what happened...and now im in sluxx (dead now, life is so bored), uzis beach2, h4s, depot (omg is a bored server but...well)...well all servers around...but my friends play in Beach server now :/

im a good bear :/

thanks for answer.

Bear

RTCW Admin

Re: Beach server i have been banned

Postby B » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 pm

I seen a few people trying to connect as Wolfplayer and being booted in the last few days. Make sure you're connecting under your name.

Postby Bear » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:55 pm

tell me about wolfplayers...yes i have nicks, just 2,and never a wolfplayer and i dont have aimbots or cheat things here...what more can be happen?
(nicks:bear,marutella)

thanks

Bear

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Make sure your cd key is entered right. Check your rtcw key folder. Also make sure you're not connecting as wolfplayer which is a default name. These will keep kicking/banning you.

Postby Bear » Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:45 pm

B wrote:Make sure your cd key is entered right. Check your rtcw key folder. Also make sure you're not connecting as wolfplayer which is a default name. These will keep kicking/banning you.

Hi Again. by default my name is bear, not wolfplayer, maybe is because my cd key is a clon? :/ i mean, not original...a copy, utorrent downloads...u know what i mean.

thanks for help

Bear

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Wolfplayer is the default name not Bear, Bear is what you chose. If you're connecting and don't have your name in right, because you just reinstalled the game and that happens, you will get kicked. If your cd key doesn't match what's in your rtcw key folder you will be kicked also. Or..the key you have if not your original and you got it from a friend/online it could be banned. Check everything.

RTCW Admin

Postby Macabre » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:49 pm

I bought this game and my first pc together. I think i had put a "O" in place of a "0" in my cd key and could not get the damn game to work. Delayed me playing my new pc and game for like an hour until i figured out that is what it was. Man i remember how pissed i was lol. It was a good first lesson with my new toys.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein