What?????

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

What?????

Postby thegame » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:26 pm

So apparently I've been banned from the server for who knows how long (looks like a permaban). Can somebody shed some light on what the reason for being banned was? All I can remember is that I came back drunk from the bars one night and started team bleeding.

Thanks.

RTCW Admin

Re: What?????

Postby B » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:50 pm

Bleeding and spamming the server trying to reconnect. If you're gonna be a fool when drunk then don't play. Now you can be as drunk as you want and no body else is gonna suffer while playing.

Postby thegame » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:32 am

B wrote:Bleeding and spamming the server trying to reconnect. If you're gonna be a fool when drunk then don't play. Now you can be as drunk as you want and no body else is gonna suffer while playing.

I wasn't able to clearly think that night and it's not like this is a habitual occurrence. I'm a good player and most of the people have no problem with me on the server. Why not give me a second chance?

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:48 pm

The big boss did the perm ban not me. Sorry.

Postby thegame » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:01 pm

B wrote:The big boss did the perm ban not me. Sorry.

Is there anyway you could talk to MAA? Or is there any way I can reach him, I'm not sure if he's on the forums often and whatnot.

RTCW Admin

Postby YOOPER » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 am

thegame wrote:... All I can remember is that I came back drunk...

I'm willing to bet that was your first mistake.

Teambleeding and killing was probably your second.

Spamming the server trying to reconnect was probably your third. Many (most?) see this as a deliberate attempt to attack the server and cause it to crash.

I'm just theorizing...but...like I said - I'm willing to bet!

Postby thegame » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:34 am

YOOPER wrote:I'm willing to bet that was your first mistake.

Teambleeding and killing was probably your second.

Spamming the server trying to reconnect was probably your third. Many (most?) see this as a deliberate attempt to attack the server and cause it to crash.

I'm just theorizing...but...like I said - I'm willing to bet!

Drinking wasn't a mistake. I was teambleeding, not teamkilling, and I only did it to a few people who deserved it like the Agents. How hard is it to give someone a second chance when shitheads like Agent Subway get a clean slate everytime they do shit?

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:06 am

Drinking wasn't a mistake
I think that was your first mistake.
I was teambleeding, not teamkilling
Against server rules.

Do you go to your friends house when you're drunk and start slapping them around? Doubt it. So why is it ok to come to our house and slap people around? Drinking isn't an excuse. 8 yrs playing and it's one of the oldest excuses. Read the forums and you will see how happy people are you are not on the server. They were tired of it. Wasn't your first time tking/bleeding players.

Postby thegame » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 am

B wrote:I think that was your first mistake.
Against server rules.

Do you go to your friends house when you're drunk and start slapping them around? Doubt it. So why is it ok to come to our house and slap people around? Drinking isn't an excuse. 8 yrs playing and it's one of the oldest excuses. Read the forums and you will see how happy people are you are not on the server. They were tired of it. Wasn't your first time tking/bleeding players.

Can you link me to a thread where people are happy that I'm not on the server? If it's the thread full of Agents then don't bother. Here is a link to prove my point about how Agents aren't punished, but I get permbanned before even getting a temp ban. http://forums.powervs.com/showthread.php?t=24622

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein