What the fuck is this shit?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

What the fuck is this shit?

Postby thegame » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:30 pm

So, I get on the server and tell someone to stfu and MsB bans me and tells me to stfu in the ban message. Is this a fucking joke? MsB acts like a 13 yr old kid who wants to get her way. I wasn't even talking to the bitch yet I get banned because she already hates me I'm sure. It's cool how admins get to abuse their power and us regular players have to take the heat. Why the fuck does a woman have admin privileges anyway? None of them are even decent at RTCW and the fact that they run a server blows my mind.

Re: What the fuck is this shit?

Postby H3ckler » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:32 pm

thegame wrote:So, I get on the server and tell someone to stfu and MsB bans me and tells me to stfu in the ban message. Is this a fucking joke? MsB acts like a 13 yr old kid who wants to get her way. I wasn't even talking to the bitch yet I get banned because she already hates me I'm sure. It's cool how admins get to abuse their power and us regular players have to take the heat. Why the fuck does a woman have admin privileges anyway? None of them are even decent at RTCW and the fact that they run a server blows my mind.

imo coulda worded it better. How you put it there you wont get the vote of any woman admin to let you back in
Ur!H3ckler
-[x]-Op3on
H3ckler[color=lime]Stoned. [/color]
[color="Black"]Cheech[/color][color="Lime"]Stoned.[/color]

Postby thegame » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:35 pm

H3ckler wrote:imo coulda worded it better. How you put it there you wont get the vote of any woman admin to let you back in

Not trying to get back in. My point about the women admins is that they are admins solely due to the fact that they have pussies. None of them are good at RTCW and none of them have any of the needed skills to be a good admin (with the exception of SuperPuzzy). MsB for example keeps her capslock on and at times acts like ECGN is her personal blog, whereas I'll say one word to a friend and get banned.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:45 pm

You were talking your typical shit. Then I say something and you say "stfu fucking bitch" I say were you talking to me and you say affirmative. Had enough with your mouth Juventus. Then you flat spam the server. Spamming the server is a no no and that's why you were pb'd. MAA can go look in the logs and deal with you. Your post here shows what a jerk you are.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:47 pm

thegame wrote:So, I get on the server and tell someone to stfu and MsB bans me and tells me to stfu in the ban message. Is this a fucking joke? MsB acts like a 13 yr old kid who wants to get her way. I wasn't even talking to the bitch yet I get banned because she already hates me I'm sure. It's cool how admins get to abuse their power and us regular players have to take the heat. Why the fuck does a woman have admin privileges anyway? None of them are even decent at RTCW and the fact that they run a server blows my mind.

[quote]Not trying to get back in. My point about the women admins is that they are admins solely due to the fact that they have pussies. None of them are good at RTCW and none of them have any of the needed skills to be a good admin (with the exception of SuperPuzzy). MsB for example keeps her capslock on and at times acts like ECGN is her personal blog, whereas I'll say one word to a friend and get banned.[quote]Let me post this before you modify your posts.

Postby Juventus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:59 pm

B wrote:You were talking your typical shit. Then I say something and you say "stfu fucking bitch" I say were you talking to me and you say affirmative. Had enough with your mouth Juventus. Then you flat spam the server. Spamming the server is a no no and that's why you were pb'd. MAA can go look in the logs and deal with you. Your post here shows what a jerk you are.

I'm not The Game, but this post just shows how illogical you are. You're embarrassingly immature.

Postby SavageParrot » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:18 pm

thegame wrote:Why the fuck does a woman have admin privileges anyway?

Why the fuck not?

Some of our best admins have been and still are women.

The fact that B is a woman has fuck all to do with why you got banned. If she wasn't a woman you'd have just insulted her with something other than 'bitch'. You were trying to get a reaction and you got one. Simple cause and effect. You did it to yourself, coming here and crying about it just makes you look needy...

People that play the game and don't feel the need to insult everybody who does something they don't like rarely get banned, but then that's probably a coincidence right?
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:57 pm

You're right..i apologize. You're the Hawk Dick guy.The other ban.You open your mouth with the typical Juventus insults because someone was banned by a female admin. Then you spam the server trying to get back in. We all know that's against the rules. Spamming the server got you pb'd. So like I said before, MAA can check logs and deal with it.

Postby Juventus » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Banning people because you woke up on the wrong side of the bed is also against the rules.

Let's just get it straight:

You banned me because I said The Game was talking to Skibb. Then I said you're like 40 years old but act like you're 13, grow up.

That's why you banned me. That's not worth a ban. Don't even act like you banned me because the server was getting "spammed". You had already banned me.

Why don't you look that up on the log instead.

Postby Gamb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Muahaha this is fun ... do it again do it again.

Insults are an integral part of life, those who do not say anything are the useless fodder that are led around by the ones that speak up. Just look at all the special interest groups that control the masses with their minority

Always thought Chicks teamplay was pretty good, not the best player but a team player, you should try it sometime. So much for women sucking at RTCW, although women sucking can be a good thing hmmmmmm

Postby Gamb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Ya grow up .... oh wait is spamming the server mature?

Postby thegame » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Gamb stay out of this, nobody likes you. SavageParrot I don't know who you are or if you were even on the server, but I was talking to Skibb and trash talking Joe. I didn't even say 'stfu fucking bitch' I just said 'stfu bitch' when I was talking to my friends. I said affirmative maybe 30 seconds after MsB was talking to whomever. This is what got me banned and I came on the forum to finish what I had to say, not to be 'needy' or whatever. MsB just has some sort of personality complex and has to lash out at someone or something. This is probably why she is divorced, lonely, or whatever. I guess if I was 40 yrs old and still playing RTCW, while also being a shitty single mother, I'd ban people left and right too. Good luck in life B, God knows you sure as hell need it. Don't bother replying to this post because I won't be coming back to read it.

Postby picmip » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Weak dude, the fact you gotta make shit up to get your cheap shots in show's who is really losing at life.

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:36 pm

I agree with Gamb,
Chick is very good, better than most.

B and Puzzy rock too.
They just don't like assholes.

They are all admins and make server decisions, that's all anyone needs to know.

*thank god that ass kissing session is over unless of course you ladies would like me to continue my ass kissing in person?

RTCW Admin

Postby CHICK » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Thank you boys! Kisses!

Wow, what can I say to game? Insulting someones personal life? You of all people should know better you trailer trash, livin' with your momma, wife beater wearin', twinkie eatin', piece of shit! Don't come to my house, insult my ladies, & our intelligence with your foul mouthed catharsis! 13 year old kids at least get there point across better than you.
There's only one crime in nature which is stupidity, and the punishment is death.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein