banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

banned

Postby synk » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:42 pm

i don't know who banned me, my ban message is 'rag this'
i killed some guy named bubba with a sten, he called me a hacker, and i said "dont rage dear" a few seconds later i got banned

RTCW Admin

Re: banned

Postby B » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:14 pm

I banned you when you told me "not to rag, when joking around with other people.Just like tonight I banned you when you said "you must be on your period". Nothing pertained to you for you to make disrespectful comments. Learn to have respect for the admins and keep your mouth shut.

Postby synk » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:54 pm

I just got banned for a week by slaughter, ban reason: TAKE A WEEK NON STOP AXIS PLAYER. I connected to the server and joined axis (allies was full). He is under the false impression that all I do is play axis (when in reality I could careless which team I am on). He is rarely on the server at the same time as me, and when we are on together, he moves me to allies and I play on that team with no complaining. Is a ban necessary, and at that a seven day ban?

Postby Slaughter2 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:29 pm

OK HERE IT IS.....................You play nothing but axis every single time I see you, the only time you ever played allies was when I team put you on allies twice. I am not the only admin and /or numerous players that have complained about you and about 10 others. Its ashame you and the others ruin the game by playing nothing but axis.

Today after 2 rounds of axis you sign off, low and behold you come back and play 2 more rounds of axis......then again sign off............so soon as you joined axis again you got my message......I am patient to a point but after 2 weeks straight of it, its time you take a little break.

If someone feels that I am wrong about this for some reason they have the opportunity to unban u
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby synk » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:00 pm

I have played both axis and allies pretty much equally today, just because you only see me, or think that you see me play axis is a different story. I think you are exaggerating about me "ruining" the game for others. The only situation I can think of would be if I camped all the time. This is not that case as I am impatient as hell on axis and rush a lot. You say that me joining axis before you banned me put you over the top, but allies were full, what was I suppose to do? And a week break for your misjudgment in my teams is anything but "little," you obviously have some type of grudge towards me and are punishing me way too harshly.

Postby Slaughter2 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:01 am

Ok fair enough, you are unbanned
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein