banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

banned

Postby illwill » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 am

ms.b aka w@rg@zm banned me by firewall.

i did nothing except tk a player by the name of "brutal chicken" one time on chateau because he was tking me on the previous map which was assault.

i don't understand why one tk warrants a permanent ban.

i was playing as "xil-vinnie paz daddy" btw and would appreciate being unbanned.

thanks

RTCW Admin

Re: banned

Postby B » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 am

Yes I did..I asked you why you tk'd him, which you did right in front of me and you made a stupid comment such as "it's a G thang". Odd, did not see him tk you the previous map. If he was doing it, you tell an admin, but instead you find yourself banned for being a tool.

Postby illwill » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:20 am

first of all, i said it's because i'm a g like that. it was a joke.

second, you were aliased under the name w@rg@zm. i have never heard of an admin by that name. i didn't even know who you were until i was banned and i looked up your guid on yawn.

third, i'm not a snitch who would whine to an admin for such a petty issue.

and finally, you did not give me any warning. you just permanently banned me over one tk.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:35 am

first of all, i said it's because i'm a g like that. it was a joke.
So funny I accidentally hit the ban button.

second, you were aliased under the name w@rg@zm. i have never heard of an admin by that name. i didn't even know who you were until i was banned and i looked up your guid on yawn.
I do apologize for not changing my name back. I forgot I had changed it. I guess that gives you a reason to tk and be a smart ass.

third, i'm not a snitch who would whine to an admin for such a petty issue.
You said he tk'd you twice the previous round. Pretty sure if he did it wasn't on purpose. Why wait an entire round the tk him back?

and finally, you did not give me any warning. you just permanently banned me over one tk.
Lustmord aka Werd*, I don't have to warn you, you all know the rules.

Postby illwill » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:14 pm

i didn't say he tked me twice. he did once on purpose with a close range sniper rifle shot. i wasn't going to tk him at all but he was moving really slow on chateau and didn't know how to sprint so i figured i might as well.

rules? what rules? are they published anywhere? what about when you tk'ed 7 teammates with a panzer shot recently?

i think you were just making an unfair example out of me for who knows what reason. in any case it appears i am unbanned so i'll drop it. thanks

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:03 pm

illwill wrote:i didn't say he tked me twice. he did once on purpose with a close range sniper rifle shot. i wasn't going to tk him at all but he was moving really slow on chateau and didn't know how to sprint so i figured i might as well.

rules? what rules? are they published anywhere? what about when you tk'ed 7 teammates with a panzer shot recently?

i think you were just making an unfair example out of me for who knows what reason. in any case it appears i am unbanned so i'll drop it. thanks
You're right. We have no rules. Common sense isn't a rule either. Tk again on purpose and i'll ban you again and for longer.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein