Please remove ban

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Please remove ban

Postby illwill » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:50 am

I was just banned by Ms.B while playing as WlfPlyr. This is the second time she has banned me. I've only been banned twice and both times they came from her.

I was doing nothing wrong and would appreciate being unbanned. In my opinion this admin likes to abuse her power but I don't want to get into that.

Thanks

RTCW Admin

Re: Please remove ban

Postby B » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 am

Postby illwill » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 am

Okay, let's.

I'm playing and someone named DeX Jebus is talking shit to me and tking me. Yet you mute me. Care to explain?

Someone was trying to talk to me on the server and I couldn't so I renamed to "cant talk muted by dumb bitch". Let's keep in mind that about twenty minutes before this you referred to yourself as a fat stupid bitch on mp_sub.

Then you banned me with the message "banned by dumb bitch".

The banned message spam in that screenshot is a flaw with your server. Anyone can do it by just increasing their timescale.

I can provide a demo of all this to whoever needs proof that I didn't do anything.

Nice try on playing innocent though Ms.B. Thanks for linking a non standard stats page that exposes my IP address to everyone. Keep it up with the admin abuse.

So if any fair admin needs proof of any of this let me know and I can provide the demos.

Good day.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 am

Link fixed. No one cares where you live. You and Jebus were both muted but obviously he was the mature one. You got pb'd for spamming the server after your ban. The links show you did do something. MAA has logs. Conversation is done. ADMIN ABUSE!!!!

Postby illwill » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:33 am

Yeah Jebus was real mature by bleeding me and calling me a stupid fuck fat bitch and other insults. There was no reason whatsoever to mute me. I wasn't the one talking shit.

If you call increasing one's timescale to spam the server doing something, well then tough shit. It was in retaliation to a nonsensical ban and again, it's a flaw with your server config. I encourage anyone who's banned by you to do /timescale 99999999 to spam the server.

Any time you're on your period you see it fit to ban others, especially those who you hold a personal grudge against for whatever reason. That is 100% admin abuse.

As for when I renamed to "cant talk muted by dumb bitch", that was in jest. But now I have no reservation whatsoever about calling you a dumb bitch because that is truly what you are.http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=21583&d=1178480481

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:35 am

illwill wrote:Yeah Jebus was real mature by bleeding me and calling me a stupid fuck fat bitch and other insults. There was no reason whatsoever to mute me. I wasn't the one talking shit.

If you call increasing one's timescale to spam the server doing something, well then tough shit. It was in retaliation to a nonsensical ban and again, it's a flaw with your server config. I encourage anyone who's banned by you to do /timescale 99999999 to spam the server.

Any time you're on your period you see it fit to ban others, especially those who you hold a personal grudge against for whatever reason. That is 100% admin abuse.

As for when I renamed to "cant talk muted by dumb bitch", that was in jest. But now I have no reservation whatsoever about calling you a dumb bitch because that is truly what you are.http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/attachment.php?attachmentid=21583&d=1178480481
You just confirmed why you are banned. Take care.

Postby illwill » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:42 am

It's the truth. Nothing more.

If you are going to act like a bitch you will be labeled a bitch. I refuse to show respect to someone that abuses their admin and bans players who they hold personal grudges against.

Postby Slaughter2 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:15 pm

"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby illwill » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:44 pm

I guess reading comprehension isn't your forte Slaughter2.

Edit:

I have provided evidence of my claim. Let's get into it.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/97/ecgn.jpg

If you think I'm taking things out of context to try to make myself look good as Ms.B has done above, I have included the demo as well.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4g3jmw39a73jnbg/demo.dm_60 (Not my POV. Thanks to Agent Downgrade for the demo.)

lol GAME, SET, MATCH

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 pm

The ban would of been lifted hadn't you spammed the server like you did. That's a huge no no glitch or not. I'm not worried about your demo or the 6 little sentences you posted. Where's the rest of the conversation/arguing? I don't hardly abuse my admin power. MAA can pull up the logs and read the conversations anytime. I don't hold a personal grudge with you, I don't know you. You can label me however you choose. My life will go on. Your opinion means dirt. Jebus took the mute and acted mature. I talked to him the next day and explained and he was cool about it. I guess you're not that mature.

Postby illwill » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Um there was no conversation or arguing on my end. That's my whole point. Learn to read.

"I don't hardly abuse my admin power"

I know you don't hardly abuse your admin power. You constantly abuse it. I don't give a fuck what Jebus did, that kid is so retarded he can't type a coherent sentence. He instigated the whole thing and I was punished for his bullshit. Learn to read.

RTCW Admin

Postby S.Shooter » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:34 am

illwill wrote:I encourage anyone who's banned by you to do /timescale 99999999 to spam the server.

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/majikthise72/rtcw/shot0000.jpg

illwill wrote:It was in retaliation to a nonsensical ban
| I5 4670k @ 4.1Ghz | Corsair H50 | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | 16GB RAM | EVGA GTX 680 SLi | Fractal Design Newton 800w platinum |
| 250GB ssd + 4TB | 3x BenQ XL2420T + 3D Vision gen 2| Win7 x64 | Logitech mx518 | Sennheiser HD 598 |

Postby illwill » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:21 pm

S.Shooter, I'm not sure what point you're trying to make there. That took place after I was muted and banned.

I would do it again too.

#1 Obey the rules #2 Use common sense #3 Turn that shit off #4 Be polite #5 Shut the fuck up #6 ...and don't fight with a mad admin

#1 - There are no rules I can see anywhere, but I was minding my own business until I was muted and banned for no good reason.
#2 - Exactly. Tell that to Ms.B.
#3 - That doesn't even make sense.
#4 - No.
#5 - No.
#6 - An admin shouldn't ban people just because they are feeling mad. I was not disrupting the server in any way until after I was banned. I don't think it's simply a case of Ms.B being mad anyway, more like being a bitch because she's having heavy flow. There are several examples of other people on these forums who she banned just because she was having a bad day.

I may be an asshole but I'm right and you know it. The question is, do you have the balls to do anything about it, not just for me but for the good of the server. Demoting Ms.B to a level where she can't ban anymore would be a start.

RTCW Admin

Postby Macabre » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:16 pm

Can't believe I just showed up to this party. Was that what they call a temper tantrum? A few years back I watched a 5 year old in a market throw one towards his mom. I couldn't help but just point and laugh at the kid which only made him hide his face and cry harder.

Postby illwill » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 pm

I know Macabre, exactly. That's why I'm requesting to be unbanned. It is indeed what they call a temper tantrum. On behalf of an admin.

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein