Another MsB victim

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

RTCW Admin

Another MsB victim

Postby EurO » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:09 am

Firstly, I apoloigize to MsB for, I guess, hitting home with a remark I made. It was intended as a joke, but if it was taken wrongly, my condolences. My father was an alcoholic, too, but was a great parent. MsB and I jab back and forth, and I have read that most of the bans lately are administered by this player. Just tonight I was called "smells like 3 day-old pee", and other demeaning comments - hah! It's all just chat and makes for a dramatic evening - no one can make you happy, and no one can make you sad unless you let them. (I wrote that :cool:)
I only play to make the game better for everyone, and it seems that getting banned for non-slur-related chat is becoming common in games. That's a good thing, for sure. No room for people wanting to make others feel bad.
It's also good that we can come here and "hash it out", so-to-speak, because we want to play the most fun game ever! I am grateful for ECG because it is the last server running. I made a vow to play the game until Activision shuts down the master server, LOL!
At any rate, please remove my ban and I will hereforth not address MsB or anything they may be talking about in the future - positively or negatively. Knowing this player and reading these posts, I don't know why I got involved to begin with. :tard: I just want to play and STILL look forward to firing up the ole puter to get killed every nanosecond :)

RTCW Admin

Re: Another MsB victim

Postby B » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 am

EurO wrote:Firstly, I apoloigize to MsB for, I guess, hitting home with a remark I made. It was intended as a joke, but if it was taken wrongly, my condolences. My father was an alcoholic, too, but was a great parent. MsB and I jab back and forth, and I have read that most of the bans lately are administered by this player. Just tonight I was called "smells like 3 day-old pee", and other demeaning comments - hah! It's all just chat and makes for a dramatic evening - no one can make you happy, and no one can make you sad unless you let them. (I wrote that :cool:)
I only play to make the game better for everyone, and it seems that getting banned for non-slur-related chat is becoming common in games. That's a good thing, for sure. No room for people wanting to make others feel bad.
It's also good that we can come here and "hash it out", so-to-speak, because we want to play the most fun game ever! I am grateful for ECG because it is the last server running. I made a vow to play the game until Activision shuts down the master server, LOL!
At any rate, please remove my ban and I will hereforth not address MsB or anything they may be talking about in the future - positively or negatively. Knowing this player and reading these posts, I don't know why I got involved to begin with. :tard: I just want to play and STILL look forward to firing up the ole puter to get killed every nanosecond :)
Wasn't me who said you smell like 3 day old pee. I said you smell like tea and crumpets. Big difference.We do poke at each other all the time. I find it in fun. Personal comments to hurt someone is uncalled for. The ban was lifted a game or 2 later. I would never keep my little Euro trash banned.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein