deadeye kick ban no reason

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

deadeye kick ban no reason

Postby Silent » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:50 pm

unban me deadeye, i did nothing wrong.

i just want to play the game like you.

with fair teams.

RTCW Admin

Re: deadeye kick ban no reason

Postby magus » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:01 pm

when you feel the teams are not even, you think the solution is to join the other team, stacking it even more. That is not a solution, it compounds the problem and stacks it even more- it's about time you got a slap for it.

Postby Silent » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:15 pm

please refrain from post in here if you are not an admin.
this section is for admins and the people who got banned and started a post.

its not a solution for all involved but its also not against the sever rules to change teams.

the only time it is against the rules is after a shuffle.

which i requested before the round, which was denied, then i'm called a whiny crybaby and whatever else
for simply asking for fair teams or for a shuffle after the inevitable 2 minute cap.

i'm just asking to be treated fairly, i'm not the only one who switched teams,
i'm just the only one who got called names, kicked and banned.

Postby Tragic » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:35 am

magus wrote:when you feel the teams are not even, you think the solution is to join the other team, stacking it even more. That is not a solution, it compounds the problem and stacks it even more- it's about time you got a slap for it.

Hate to say it silent but he's right. I've seen you switch from an ok team that has potential to win, to a team that's overally stacked, just to get a better "score" You keep denying that you don't do this or that, yet when it comes down to it, everyone else has something different to say about you. Maybe you need a few days, maybe even weeks from RtCW.

Also, if MMA didn't want us commenting in this section he would disable it, so hush little baby don't say a word.

Postby Silent » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:13 am

I feel like there were 3 players who would switch teams to help even them.
Even doing so mid round. me, NAV, and FROKONG. that's it.

I'm sure they meant this to be an admin and post start only thread as that's how it was in the last forum.

It's not since the forum move, that's the only reason you're able to post here. so STOP.

You want to talk about me.. go put it in moo's topic

Postby Silent » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:36 am

People see 1% of my gaming probably, since i'm just on that much more than them.

If you've seen me switching teams or joining a stacked one its for one reason.

It's been stacked all day long, shuffle votes fail, and admins are either not there or not shuffling.

Either way admins have the power to move people teams, it's not a kickable offense to change teams,
and it's certainly not a reason for a ban. There's no reason for a kick or a ban when they could easily
move a player to the team they want, or, and here's a controversial statement JUST TELL THE PLAYER
THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT THEM TO DO.

You've seen me complain about teamkilling and team stacking on here, but i rarely complain about the admins.
Deadeye is relatively new. He feels he knows everybody and everybody should know what to do all the time.
So he sees something he doesn't like, his first reaction is to kick them. Not to talk to them, not to tell them,
hey, don't do that. He kicks them. Then they come back and ask why they were kicked (in my case) or they
come back pissed off and start cussing at him ( lucas ) and then he bans them. same result in both situations.
He can't talk to people and even explain what they're doing wrong. You've seen it on the server and you've seen
it here on the forum. It's nothing but namecalling and admin abuse. I ask for a reason why i was banned or kicked...
i get you're a whiny bitch.

I asked for a shuffle, that's it, and i'm a whiny bitch. i didn't do it multiple times, i didn't call a vote, just asked for a shuffle.
Is that kickable and bannable now too? OR IS IT JUST IN MY CASE.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:55 pm

you were unbanned yesterday,, played the rest of the time with no issues.. and today you are here stirring shit. The admins KNOW you. We are all well acquainted with your self serving antics.

You started whinging in PM's to me ,, rememgber,, after we agreed to not say anything to each other? Remember? and you start harassing me with pm's. I want to game here too. I don't need to babysit someone who is supposed to be an adult and I wont.

Postby Silent » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:38 pm

xdeadeye1 wrote:you were unbanned yesterday,, played the rest of the time with no issues.. and today you are here stirring shit. The admins KNOW you. We are all well acquainted with your self serving antics.

You started whinging in PM's to me ,, rememgber,, after we agreed to not say anything to each other? Remember? and you start harassing me with pm's. I want to game here too. I don't need to babysit someone who is supposed to be an adult and I wont.

ok, well thanks for replying.

I think i'm starting to understand why you kicked me at least even though i don't agree. You kicked me for speaking to you
because you perceived it as whining and harrassing.

let's recap and maybe i can show you the difference between calm conversation and being 'a whiny bitch'

I said one time, nobody else is defending we need a shuffle. usually i even say please although i don't remember saying please yesterday.
Now if i had said it over and over again or if i had said this team sucks these players suck and started cussing people out then fine that's whining.
but that's not what happened, i said we needed a shuffle ONCE, and i didn't say it in an asshole whiny manner at all.

You could have said ok or sure, but nope you said you're a whiny bitch and here we go again and oh its just another day for you.
for real? i say one thing that's pretty common and innocuous, we need a shuffle and that's your reaction.
so fine i don't get mad i don't start calling you names back, none of that. which i think most other humans would do.

you say stfu, so i say sure. i join a team and you start in all over again. really? you're gonna switch sides?
so i assume that since you're talking to me i can speak back. and yes, if you're not going to shuffle or say that
you're going to shuffle then i'm not going continue to get shot by four people because my team consists of snafu dr. jammitin and juno.
Not that there's anything wrong with these players, i enjoy playing with them but they're not exactly mowing down enemy after enemy.
Plus it's a two minute game, meaningless, if you're going to shuffle next round what's it matter what team i join.
so i pm you a reply i think it was something along the lines of there's nothing wrong with changing teams when there was no shuffle.

so the next round starts you shuffle, change maps, and kick me. i rejoin, simply ask you why you kicked me and you ban me.

I play most of the time with no issues.
I'm not posting this to 'stir shit up' i'm trying to stop this from happening again since it has happened in the past multiple times.
Please understand i'm not talking to you to harrass you, i'm asking why you kicked me BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW since i hadn't broken any rules.

If what you truly want is for people to not speak to you, then don't start with them with namecalling and uncalled for kicks.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:52 pm

tldr

recap away. DO the same things.. expect the same result. Have a good evening.

Postby Silent » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:44 pm

ya..

so, my point was i hadn't done anything wrong.

from what i gathered you just don't want me to speak to you, so i won't.

Postby Casey » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:08 am

You're a whiny little piece of shit...

You bitch to anyone that will listen about how badly your being treated, and those that won't listen to your garbage, you spam and spam and spam pm's. Then you start spamming shuffle votes, over and over and over again...

You whine and complain about every thing, you go spec and wait to join stacked team, and you even swap to other team in the middle of a game, to get on stacked team. Are you so stupid that you think no one notices your bullshit?

Do you really think that we are all idiots, that can't comprehend you're masterful team switches?

No one likes you, you complain about everything, day in day out...

You made a post not to long ago, apologizing for being such a fucking loser...

That lasted about 5 hours, and you were right back being a fucking douche, you've been banned 3 or 4 times since then, and you still think that we give a shit about your whining...

If you don't like the server, feel free to fuck off, and let the rest of us play in piece...

P.S. Don't bother throwing a temper tantrum and pm'ing me, I don't give a fuck, we know you're an idiot, apparently you're not smart enough to pick that up...

Postby Silent » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:17 am

Who are you again?

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:30 pm

twice in the last two days Silent has joined the weaker Allied team, when he could easily have joined the Axis and stacked it. Kudos!

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:35 pm

perhaps he is trying to change his ways.

Postby Silent » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:38 pm

Yes i am thank you.

Here's a for instance.
mastery used to give me shit all the time calling me a pussy etc because i killed out.
i unbound my /kill key and we haven't had words since.

If there's a solution where we can all play in peace, i'm for it.

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein