new player named Himmoalgek been banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

new player named Himmoalgek been banned

Postby Himmoalgek » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:25 pm

Hello moderators, I've played RTCW Beach invasion for years in the past (on the normal master server) and yesterday I decided to reinstall the game. I experienced some difficulties while installing the game due to be unknown with some mods and that iD Software stopped the master server I didn't know. Yesterday I tried to connect with the 'ECGNetwork.Co 24/7 Beach' server and I got banned constantly while trying to go on the server. I was investigating that and tried some new settings (I'm just a newbie with those settings). Now it only says: you have been BANNED from this server and I cannot come on the server any more :hang3: crap.

Is there a possibility that I can join again. I will follow the reinstall instructions on this forum and I would like to try it again :neo:

Thank you in advance.

Himmoalgek

RTCW Admin

Re: new player named Himmoalgek been banned

Postby likethat » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Make sure your cdkey didn't get changed and that when you are joining the server your name is not n00b or wolfplayer. Make sure your cvars are in the limits of there server and that you have manual updated you punkbuster folder there is a link to download the proper pb folder that needs to added to your RTCW install folder.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein