I was a douche to Lukino

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

I was a douche to Lukino

Postby Disco Biscuits » Mon May 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Msb,

I would like to apologize for being a douche to Lukino and TKing him. I got carried away and I realize it was just stupid. I will apologize to Lukino and family when if I have the chance to, as I doubt he reads the boards.

I really enjoy playing on the server. I play with a few people who I've known for a long time and it kiills it for me to not be able to play with them. I've never been kicked/caused any trouble on ecgn before and I won't add any negative energy to the server.

I would really appreciate it if my ban lifted.

Thanks.

Re: I was a douche to Lukino

Postby Disco Biscuits » Mon May 19, 2014 9:36 pm

That being said, I believe my name was fuck|lukino olympics or something like that. Again, it was stupid and I'm sorry.

Postby St0n3r » Tue May 20, 2014 3:36 am

Sorry but lukino uhg there is now good or nice way of saying.... Hes retarded... :tard:

Postby Disco Biscuits » Tue May 20, 2014 9:35 am

St0n3r wrote:Sorry but lukino uhg there is now good or nice way of saying.... Hes retarded... :tard:

I read through the other ban threads and I saw that nobody really addresses the fact that they fucked up and they usually just end up blaming other people/admins. Although they still expect to have their ban removed.

I just wanted to apologize and take ownership of my douchbagery because I want to be able to play again.

RTCW Admin

Postby Jun1oR » Tue May 20, 2014 7:53 pm

your ban is not permanent and when it expires you will be able to join the server again

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Tue May 20, 2014 10:13 pm

Lakino is Lucas' Son. They may not all be there in the head but they do wanna play too. Thanks for the apology and ban has been lifted.

Postby Disco Biscuits » Wed May 21, 2014 10:50 am

Awesome! Thanks!

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein