What is wrong with you admins?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

What is wrong with you admins?

Postby skuzzy » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:23 pm

I was just playing on ECGN 24/7 Network Beach with my buddy .meoW.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN A DICK TO ANYONE. I have always been a great player on this server, never causing problems.
My buddy .meoW was TK'd by 00T on his team. meoW tk'd him back. Then meoW was kicked from the server.

I asked why he was kicked? When good ol' SailorJerry came in to mute both me and meoW and tell us to STFU.

So I reconnected, so I may ask why we're being treated wrong because we simply did nothing... And then here comes DeadEye with his manners, and also told me to stfu and stop tk'ing. This upset me and I told him to stfu because MEOW DIDN'T TK FIRST! Now I have been banned from the only server on RtCW and I have been nothing but cool.

Who here is willing to help?

RTCW Admin

Re: What is wrong with you admins?

Postby cateye » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:09 pm

1. The ban is temporary, and likely only lasted a few hours.
2. Don't argue with admins. "but..." nothing. It's not a democracy.
3. When the ban expires, you're welcome to rejoin the server and play with no hard feelings from any of us.

(note: I am not the admin who banned you, nor do I know the circumstances beyond your side of the story, but these three simple rules apply to 99% of bans, and have been true for the nearly 10 years I've been an Admin here.)

Hope this helps.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:51 pm

yeah I was waiting for you to come cryin.

im not there for your abuse. Meow got kicked for an intentional TK on 00T right in front of me.

he got kicked, not banned.. he came right back.

I don't need you to tell me how to do my job.

And that's it really.

Postby skuzzy » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:06 pm

xdeadeye1 wrote:yeah I was waiting for you to come cryin.

This is the problem that I've been hearing about some of you admins. You feel like you can talk to anyone however you want. Bet that feels pretty good keyboard warrior

xdeadeye1 wrote:Meow got kicked for an intentional TK on 00T right in front of me.

Like I said to you in the game, MEOW was team killed by 00T MANY TIMES BEFORE what you saw. And once you saw Meow finally kill him back, you kicked him.

xdeadeye1 wrote:I don't need you to tell me how to do my job.

I stand by what I said, you didn't pay attention to 00T team killing meow, so you are in fact NOT doing your job. I'm here to tell you that.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:20 pm

xdeadeye1 wrote:yeah I was waiting for you to come cryin.

skuzzy wrote:[This is the problem that I've been hearing about some of you admins. You feel like you can talk to anyone however you want. Bet that feels pretty good keyboard warrior

Im a person like you having to act like a kindergarten teacher between grown men. I come to play and enjoy myself. Not to be police the server constantly. But I do when I need to. I talk to people breaking rules very little. I get to the point. And people who don't break rules, but think they need to tell me what to do.. I have zero time for. As far as keyboard warrior,, nah,, 26 years in the army and one tour in Iraq, you can kiss my ass.

xdeadeye1 wrote:Meow got kicked for an intentional TK on 00T right in front of me.

skuzzy wrote:[Like I said to you in the game, MEOW was team killed by 00T MANY TIMES BEFORE what you saw. And once you saw Meow finally kill him back, you kicked him.

PLease see above. I don't care what you had to tell me. I know 00T, I don't know meow.. meow tk'd him. Meow got kicked and came back. End of story.

xdeadeye1 wrote:I don't need you to tell me how to do my job.

skuzzy wrote:I stand by what I said, you didn't pay attention to 00T team killing meow, so you are in fact NOT doing your job. I'm here to tell you that.

Please see above again. Specificly the part about my ass.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:23 am

A !kick is not a ban, it's no more than a slap on the wrist- and I don't like this expectation of the admin to have to sacrifice his/her game in order to deal with grown men acting like children. But then to take the risk of giving the admin verbal abuse and then be suprised when you get a ban seems a little short-sighted- and I'm not sure your diplomatic strategy is quite right, if I were DeadEye I would not exactly feel inclined to lift the ban when you're still claiming innocence and claiming he "can't do his job".

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:38 pm

I lifted it,, I just didn't want to deal with him berating me when im tryin to game. I want left alone, just like everyone else.

Postby skuzzy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:14 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, let's get one thing clear, I am not one to PESTER anyone. I'm never looking for stupid fights, and I'm never arguing with admins. Ever.

This is the one time where my friend came on the server to have a good time and he was being abused. I'm simply defending him and looking for an explanation. Believe me I'm not going to cause problems for anyone. I just don't like how this whole thing was handled. It wasn't handled properly.

I would like to see how you would feel if you were mistreated, then muted, then kicked, then asked why, then banned. Just asking for a little discretion before the !ban hammer comes down on just about anyone.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:20 pm

skuzzy wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, let's get one thing clear, I am not one to PESTER anyone. I'm never looking for stupid fights, and I'm never arguing with admins. Ever.

Lie

skuzzy wrote:This is the one time where my friend came on the server to have a good time and he was being abused. I'm simply defending him and looking for an explanation. Believe me I'm not going to cause problems for anyone. I just don't like how this whole thing was handled. It wasn't handled properly.

We all come to the server for a good time.
He was kicked for Tk'ing not being abused.
You don't get one. Don't you understand this yet. ? You weren't kicked... They were,, and it was for 30 seconds.. Shut up and play. I told you in game why.. and you continued to Wtf me.. and keep on about it. Next time i wont.

skuzzy wrote:I would like to see how you would feel if you were mistreated, then muted, then kicked, then asked why, then banned. Just asking for a little discretion before the !ban hammer comes down on just about anyone.

Well ,, see heres how it is,, i know the server rules,, been playing here for many years. You on the other hand,, apparently don't. I guess your learning curve is a little longer.

Postby Disco Biscuits » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:48 pm

only lukino can TK for hours without getting a boot. nothing to see here, move along.

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:01 am

Lukino doesn't do it deliberately, I've specced him and the worst he can be accused of is being plain stupid. I have been warning him lately about the tks, and if it continues I will ban him so he gets the message :)

Postby murkey » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:58 am

lukino is a great player, good with nades just tk's with nades by mistake sometimes too

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:51 pm

murkey wrote:lukino is a great player

!ban murkey

Postby murkey » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:21 pm

bro i like the way he plays it makes me laugh, i haven't actually ever seen him tk someone on purpose yet, it reminds me of how people used to play in 2002-03 and what not and just played for fun and not care about nothing else

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:32 pm

I agree it's not intentional, but I get alot of pms asking me to kick him from people who he's tked. He could be more careful.

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein