Switch to full style
If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.
Post a reply

Banned

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm

Tried to join today and it said I was banned. Did I piss someone off? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Banned

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:45 pm

I didn't ban you

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:49 pm

I tried to install Sandmod, maybe I screwed something up.... Anyone have any clues what I could have changed? I'll try finding my cd and reinstalling.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:05 pm

It appears just to be ECGN. I joined some other servers with no problem. Anyone know why I was banned?

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:10 pm

You just tried to join. Your cdkey is empty

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Ya, I deleted it. It changed from what it use to be. Not sure if thats from the sandmod or steam or what but it was just a bunch of numbers. I still have my original cd key but its at another house and wont be by there until next week....
So I'm trying others I found online until then.

Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:33 pm

Got it working now!

Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Good to play with you again, AODH!

Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:29 am

Still having issues. I found a key that worked yesterday but it must be the same one Excal has. Guess I'll just wait till I can find my old cd key next week.

Can someone walk me through how all this works? I've had the same cdkey/guid since 2001 so I never cared what was tied to what. Is the guid from the cd key?

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:24 am

If you installed the PB from S4ndmod I believe that's for 1.0 RtCW. Not sure if that is what you were talking about. I have a 1.0 directory and 1.4 directory so I can play both. You need to make sure to specify your 1.0 install when installing S4ndmod PB etc otherwise your 1.4 is hosed.
Post a reply