Banned again, can someone unban me?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

RTCW Admin

Re: Banned again, can someone unban me?

Postby magus » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:36 am

B wrote:
Lazyeye wrote:Hey Magus, I didn't know you were so umm what's the word? STUPID
Wtf is this? Magus is telling you all to show proof or stfu. You guys call players hackers but we have yet to see a demo/proof. You rage quit or run to spec instead. How about a demo? Your post is "STUPID". I didn't expect so much ignorance from you.

It's been here since the beginning- people don't like to be beaten in a game they rate themselves as good at, and the childish knee-jerk response is "YOU'RE CHEATING". It's just usually the case that people grow out of this behaviour once they are over 10 years old.

Postby murkey » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:44 am

magus wrote:
B wrote:
Lazyeye wrote:It's been here since the beginning- people don't like to be beaten in a game they rate themselves as good at, and the childish knee-jerk response is "YOU'RE CHEATING". It's just usually the case that people grow out of this behaviour once they are over 10 years old.

+1 this comment is perfectly fitting for caffeine still bad after 15 years playing this game sucks to be you

raiser doesnt even know who parcher is he just listens to the birdz complain because they're really bad and get destroyed by every team every tournament

Postby Lazyeye » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:32 am

Msb You often accuse certain players of hacking while we are playing. Do you not? So I am confused as to your post? Really???

Postby caffeine » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:24 pm

I never said parcher is cheating. Bipolar yes, cheating idk. Funny though that you just pop out of the woodwork to take a shot at my team, when you never even played us. 80% of "the birdz" stopped playing in 2005. Since I've been on comms with you before, and you sound like you are going through puberty, I'm guessing you were @ 5 years old then.

It's also funny that people act as if people aren't cheating in this game. "Omg just because he's better than you doesn't mean he's cheating". Silo released the source code in 2004. Punkbuster literally hasn't updated in 11 years. I've seen hundreds of "legit" players get caught. Even guys from my own team were busted. It's not that hard to hack a game with essentially no anticheat. Get a grip...

Postby murkey » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:35 pm

lmfao ok old man dont pass out from typing to much you might have a heart attack from getting to hyped up on ecgn forums.

I was 11-12 when 1.0 came out and I played on happy penguin till like 2003. I wish I did play competitive rtcw but sadly didn't care/know about it don't know why my age even matters to you?

I do know people cheat but very rare in 1.4 compared to what I'm used to on 1.0. Do you blame me for making jabs at birdz? All your team does is whine about cheats anytime people are better than you at the game.

Postby pingrage » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:09 pm

I don't trust anyone playing rtcw on anything other than windows 7 or higher!

One way to stop the old source hacks working on newer operating systems they were coded for.

Postby Tragic » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:49 pm

murkey wrote:Raiser I don't know why you are even commenting here? you don't know any of the good players on wolf. You're playing against the worst NA players in those pugs with crossbreed and birdz. And you're going to call parcher a hacker just because he was owning you on ecgn/osp which doesn't really make sense. You should try to get a pug with the some of the better teams from NA and you'll really start to understand what "hacking" is. I think you just need to face you're not good at rtcw. Try and get some players from alpha's team or my old team you'll really understand what it means to be owned.

Most of birdz will call hacks for anyone who is a better player. They even call Luna out regularly and are pretty serious about it too. They've been playing a game for 15 years and still suck.

Don't get me wrong I like majority of the members in crossbreed, I play other games with them sometimes. But to come here and call people out for hacks after getting your ass beat in a pug is pretty lame.

To be fair were currently the only N/A teams to still be around, and actually play. To generalize us as 'noobs' is a bit far fetched considering each team has some good players, even better then 'alphas'.

If I recall, your team didn't bother to play us in the last cup which is unfortunate because us crossbreed 'noobs' would have rolled your silly ET clan. Alphas team is definitely good, but to even compare any of the remaining n/a is rather stupid as there is really only a select few left.

As for parcher - do we even have to argue if/when he hacks? Honestly: http://yawn.be/v2/player/search?name=pa ... TCW&page=1
Murkey, if parcher is indeed not a hacker. Care to explain why he has over 3 pages of different GUIDs? I've had the same one since 04-5, why does he need over 70 of them? Connects to servers under random names, with a new guid each time, but why? I'd really like to know.

As for you Murkey, I've witnessed some demos of you and quite frankly caff isn't wrong about you.

Postby Tragic » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:50 pm

Lazyeye wrote:Msb You often accuse certain players of hacking while we are playing. Do you not? So I am confused as to your post? Really???

Shots fired. :ar15:

Postby murkey » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:09 pm

brandons team lost interest after 2 weeks of the cup, they had an et cup that they won and focused on more than rtcw

http://www.crossfire.nu/journals/view/id/153666

your team would have got smacked by people who don't play rtcw they literally have less than 10 hours on the game

i dont know why he has this many guid never asked don't really care.. as for myself i don't really care if you think i hack you're really bad so it doesn't matter what you think, you can talk shit all you want but until you post proof i'm just laughing. :D

Postby caffeine » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:28 pm

"tragic nobody is hacking except all the people i play with in 1.0 hahaha you're just bad you suck birdz suck they all just call hacks they sucked 15 years ago even though i have only played for 2 years and never even saw most of them play no periods needed bro i'm canadian" ~murkey

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:10 am

caffeine wrote:It's also funny that people act as if people aren't cheating in this game. "Omg just because he's better than you doesn't mean he's cheating". Silo released the source code in 2004. Punkbuster literally hasn't updated in 11 years. I've seen hundreds of "legit" players get caught. Even guys from my own team were busted. It's not that hard to hack a game with essentially no anticheat. Get a grip...

I've said it far too many times on this forum, but I can clarify again. Someone calls hacks on Parcher (for the thousandth time, again with no proof)- I say that the accuser needs to back it up, or let it go- which is totally 100% reasonable, sensible, logical- and my point is not about Parcher himself, but the act of making an accusation against anyone. For some reason you think that means I'm defending Parcher, or saying that hacking doesn't go on- anyone with half a brain should be able to follow the point I'm making. Get a grip?

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 am

Tragic wrote:
Lazyeye wrote:Msb You often accuse certain players of hacking while we are playing. Do you not? So I am confused as to your post? Really???

Shots fired. :ar15:
Napaoleon and Parcher ya, I'm serious. Give me a break, I've called you a hacker and we know there is no way.

Postby Lazyeye » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:17 am

B wrote:
Lazyeye wrote:Hey Magus, I didn't know you were so umm what's the word? STUPID
Wtf is this? Magus is telling you all to show proof or stfu. You guys call players hackers but we have yet to see a demo/proof. You rage quit or run to spec instead. How about a demo? Your post is "STUPID". I didn't expect so much ignorance from you.

Ok but according to you in your own words, Why do you call ANYONE a hacker if you don't have proof?? You contradict yourself. Anyone who uses the "Show Proof" defense is a joke. The proof is on my screen everyday. Did the holocaust really happen? I've never seen proof. BTW Tupac is alive!

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:30 am

Lazyeye wrote:Ok but according to you in your own words, Why do you call ANYONE a hacker if you don't have proof?? You contradict yourself. Anyone who uses the "Show Proof" defense is a joke. The proof is on my screen everyday. Did the holocaust really happen? I've never seen proof. BTW Tupac is alive!

IF the proof is on your screen, then you can record it/share it. And I'm pretty sure bringing Holocaust denial into it as an example makes you the joke.

Postby Tragic » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:41 am

murkey wrote:brandons team lost interest after 2 weeks of the cup, they had an et cup that they won and focused on more than rtcw

http://www.crossfire.nu/journals/view/id/153666

your team would have got smacked by people who don't play rtcw they literally have less than 10 hours on the game

i dont know why he has this many guid never asked don't really care.. as for myself i don't really care if you think i hack you're really bad so it doesn't matter what you think, you can talk shit all you want but until you post proof i'm just laughing. :D

That's why we took points/rounds from the better EURO teams? Our lineup this season changed ALOT. No more Daky constantly raging on ts, no more grom constantly goin afk in a middle of a round/battle, etc.
Get your ET buddies on some night soon, and lets have a go. I'll make sure CB has our main lineup. Not the lineup you've played vs before with dudes who can't even kill out.

Say what you want about me, idc If I'm good or bad. One thing I do know, is I play legit. Ask birdz, or CB. I don't need help in guiding my aim, or looking at enemies through walls.
You came back after not playing for an ENTIRE 'year' so you claim. First few rounds you were having no problem killing ANYONE, even Luna. Which he even commented on 'dude hasn't played a year but he's 3hs me, wtf'. Yet that whole night parcher was easy peasy to kill, where as Murkey? Nah, dude is 3hs peeps after being 'mia' for a year. Yet parcher, who is by far ALOT better than you plays every day, and I kick his ass all night. Makes ALOT of sense.

I've honestly never had a problem with you, you just hack & don't man up too it. You've told me your mouse settings, and quite frankly how does one 3hs a dude across ice with them, without a toggle? Some beastly aim for being gone for a year.

Brandons team left the tourney because of how much hassle you, and your clowns were giving alpha/virus. Haven't seen so many fucking trolls in my life. Are you all 12 on ET still?

@ Magus - Half of these replies or comments are honestly directed @ OSP players/servers we play on. Of course this is ECGN forums, but alot of this BS also happens on OSP. Therefore to post a demo, of players whom don't even play at ecgn is rather irrelevant. Posting demos in 2k16 in GENERAL is irrelevant. PB is old and out dated. Even if Murkey or Parcher were to get 'banned' It's honestly not going to change a single thing. Parcher has a new guid each day, which if that's the case it's not hard to find/buy a proxy and play under a different IP. You can even download WTFast these days, which is free and it's the same as a proxy. Ban them, they come back with new guid+proxy.

p.s. Still waiting on why Parcher has different guids every time he connects & has over 3 pages of it. K thx.

http://yawn.be/v2/player/search?name=pa ... TCW&page=1

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein