Banned again, can someone unban me?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Re: Banned again, can someone unban me?

Postby parcher » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:29 pm

-
Last edited by parcher on Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Lazyeye » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:30 pm

magus wrote: IF the proof is on your screen, then you can record it/share it. And I'm pretty sure bringing Holocaust denial into it as an example makes you the joke.

The only reason you would say such a thing is because you know very well there is no PB support. Which means any new Hack that was created after PB support ended will obviously not be detected. Simple. And we are playing RTCW, ironically it has ties to the Holocaust. No Joke

Postby murkey » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:29 am

haha ok tragic i was really rusty when i last played vs you and haven't played since that night. i play other games like cs that keep my aim sharp i guess idk i still felt "weird" on rtcw because not having played in a long time. i'm still waiting for that demo you talked about with my aim assist or whatever you're talking about. you keep talking but bring no proof of what you're saying. I wish rtcw was still big enough so I wouldn't have to talk to tier 5 rtcw players and could just play vs tier 1's would be nice without all these low bobs talking shit all day

Postby dash » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:09 am

[16:09] dash: hey can you send me that hack that you sent to murkey?
[16:14] parcher: [uploading aimbot.exe]
[16:15] dash: cheers mate you're a legend!!!
[16:15] parcher: you better fucking not tell anyone

PROOFS I TELLS YA.. SOZ PARCHER

Postby murkey » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:26 am

oh no u caught me :pilot: :bow:

Postby Tragic » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:53 pm

murkey wrote:haha ok tragic i was really rusty when i last played vs you and haven't played since that night. i play other games like cs that keep my aim sharp i guess idk i still felt "weird" on rtcw because not having played in a long time. i'm still waiting for that demo you talked about with my aim assist or whatever you're talking about. you keep talking but bring no proof of what you're saying. I wish rtcw was still big enough so I wouldn't have to talk to tier 5 rtcw players and could just play vs tier 1's would be nice without all these low bobs talking shit all day

As I mentioned, I viewed the demo when birdz got their hands on it. This was over 2 years ago, you honestly still think I have the demo/same hd? Be realistic, nobody keeps that shit, especially of a hacker.

Lowbobs, really? Comin from the guy/clan who was/is the biggest trolls on rtcw? Please pull up the convo logs of your team last season, so we can see just how 'mature' your fellow friends are.

You still never answered how you were 3hsing people across maps after being 'mia' from rtcw for a year. Godly aim for someone who hasn't played at all.

Still awaiting a response on why parcher has so many guids. Anyone explain? Why do we all have ONE guid, and he has over 50?

Postby murkey » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Ok tragic i think you should just stop there, you're just looking for anything to talk shit about now. You have no proof. Never had any from the start that's why no one made any commotion about my "demo" that you talk about 2 years ago or today. Yes you are low bob and everyone knows you are. People in your own team talk shit about you but you don't know about that. I don't think I 3 hs people as often as you think if you ever watch it seems hs is kind of hard to hit on osp I think you're just making it seem like i 3 hs people every single fight which is not true. I do aim for head only not body shots like others.

As I said before I don't know why he has this many guid he can explain it I never asked/or cared about that.

Postby dash » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:52 pm

Tragic wrote:As I mentioned, I viewed the demo when birdz got their hands on it. This was over 2 years ago, you honestly still think I have the demo/same hd? Be realistic, nobody keeps that shit, especially of a hacker.

I got all my shit still! Pretty sure I even have a couple of the murkey hack vids, want me to look for you mate? Do ya???

Tragic wrote:Still awaiting a response on why parcher has so many guids. Anyone explain? Why do we all have ONE guid, and he has over 50?

This really isn't that unusual.. I've had a few guids over the years and I know others that have.

I already supplied the proofzz anyway boiz so open n shut case parcher is gawwwwn!

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:54 am

dash wrote:
Tragic wrote:As I mentioned, I viewed the demo when birdz got their hands on it. This was over 2 years ago, you honestly still think I have the demo/same hd? Be realistic, nobody keeps that shit, especially of a hacker.

I got all my shit still! Pretty sure I even have a couple of the murkey hack vids, want me to look for you mate? Do ya???

Tragic wrote:Still awaiting a response on why parcher has so many guids. Anyone explain? Why do we all have ONE guid, and he has over 50?

This really isn't that unusual.. I've had a few guids over the years and I know others that have.

I already supplied the proofzz anyway boiz so open n shut case parcher is gawwwwn!
For one...a few is 3 not 70. You supplied the proof? Boiz? Gawwwwn? Are you 12?

Postby Tragic » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:23 pm

murkey wrote:Ok tragic i think you should just stop there, you're just looking for anything to talk shit about now. You have no proof. Never had any from the start that's why no one made any commotion about my "demo" that you talk about 2 years ago or today. Yes you are low bob and everyone knows you are. People in your own team talk shit about you but you don't know about that. I don't think I 3 hs people as often as you think if you ever watch it seems hs is kind of hard to hit on osp I think you're just making it seem like i 3 hs people every single fight which is not true. I do aim for head only not body shots like others.

As I said before I don't know why he has this many guid he can explain it I never asked/or cared about that.

Care to explain how I'm talking shit? If I wanted to talk shit I could just post memes about you all hacking instead of coming here like an adult and trying to express what I see/understand. You said cb/birdz are more/less noobs. I'm here to back that shit up, idc who you are. Don't call out shit that's not true. Only shit talker here, is you. I didn't demo you, or make a fuss over the demo when I saw it. I merely laughed and said, knew he hacked.

If you in fact don't hack, then so be it that's what "you" think. That's not what "others" think. So to say "others" are invalid because it's 2k16 and "ZOMFG POST A DEMO OR NOT TRUE" is just fucking hilarious. Nobody takes fucking demos anymore and posts them. Check the last time someone posted a demo on here, lcs, ua mob, etc about a hacker. Not a single demo, whether its 1.4 or 1.0. Reason being? IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. Proxies/GUIDS are extremely easy to come by now, not like 10 years ago where you couldn't just use a free proxy.

The population of rtcw is already at an all time low, so to ban people who actually make up that population is rather stupid, but to deny you hack when it's clear as fucking day is down right disrespectful for the ones who still want to enjoy whats left of rtcw. Majority of players still around want to hop on for some fun, not get 3hs across maps, shot behind walls before you even come out, prefired at stupid fucking locations that no1 prefires, yea that shit.

As for what people say about me, that's fine. Everyone talks about everyone behind their backs, have you ever worked a day in your life? You'd know this if you did. At least I don't get called a hacker behind my back. :)

Postby Tragic » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:23 pm

dash wrote:

Lol dash. xD Of course a guid here or there is understandable. But 3 pages? :/

Postby caffeine » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:37 pm

dash is a little parcher/murkey toadie. that's really cute!

Postby parcher » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:44 pm

i cant decide what i wanna do with my life: either a) gay prostitute, b) NASA astronaut

Postby caffeine » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:46 pm

c) both??????????????????????????

Postby dash » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:46 pm

caffeine wrote:dash is a little parcher/murkey toadie. that's really cute!

I'm simply trying to bring justice to this game known as RtCW. Can't stand the hackers my man.

Besides nosy is the only man for me, poof <3

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein