Banned again, can someone unban me?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Banned again, can someone unban me?

Postby parchertaf » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:22 pm

Hi,

I was banned tonight 3/17. In the message, it said my ip traced to VA/DC. I am using a proxy called wtfast because my internet provider, which has a monopoly in my area, provides a terrible connection for gaming. In fact, its unplayable. I get up to 10-50 percent packetloss and 100+ ping. When I use this gaming vpn/proxy called wtfast, which I pay for, my connection problems are improved.

I would like to be able to play using this VPN service since without it, my connection is too unstable to play.

Can someone unban me?

Thanks.

Re: Banned again, can someone unban me?

Postby Hayling » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:49 pm

Isn't it ironic Parcher has been banned both Christmas Day and St. Patricks Day? A Holiday present ban trend?

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:46 pm

How many other tricks can people try?

Postby Raiser » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:03 am

Honestly I don't think he should be unbanned, he had a history of hacking.

Check the stats out of everyone on the server he has the highest accuracy with 46%, the next person closest to that would be 42% and then 95% of the rest of the players are around 38% such as myself.

He's banned for a reason, leave it alone.

Also as a group for OSP Nights, we all decided that we don't want Parcher to play with us either; he tried to play a couple nights ago and we kicked him off the server.

No one wants to play with a hacker, or aimboter, or whatever he does. He would always three shot me, like come on get real it was just annoying; but it's Parcher so I expected it.

I'm not sure how everyone else feels about the Parcher ban but I think it was a good move and in the long run will help what's left of the community.

Knowing Parcher though, he will find another way to start playing again; he's been doing it for years so let's just enjoy playing without him while it lasts; just leave the ban and help out the whole community.

Thanks,

Raiser

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:27 am

If you say he hacks, the burden of proof is on you to prove it, or shut up. Quoting his accuracy saying it's too high is just nonsense- no proof in it, just conjecture. Show us, or move on!

Postby murkey » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:52 am

Raiser I don't know why you are even commenting here? you don't know any of the good players on wolf. You're playing against the worst NA players in those pugs with crossbreed and birdz. And you're going to call parcher a hacker just because he was owning you on ecgn/osp which doesn't really make sense. You should try to get a pug with the some of the better teams from NA and you'll really start to understand what "hacking" is. I think you just need to face you're not good at rtcw. Try and get some players from alpha's team or my old team you'll really understand what it means to be owned.

Most of birdz will call hacks for anyone who is a better player. They even call Luna out regularly and are pretty serious about it too. They've been playing a game for 15 years and still suck.

Don't get me wrong I like majority of the members in crossbreed, I play other games with them sometimes. But to come here and call people out for hacks after getting your ass beat in a pug is pretty lame.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:12 am

What the snake is a "pug"?

Postby murkey » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:26 am

pug is a pick up game with players who take the game 'more serious' aka osp but still pubby (no strats etc)

Postby caffeine » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:10 pm

those are some pretty big generalizations you made there murkey, considering you never even played the game when it was actually competitive. i still lol at that last cup you were in, blatantly walling on frostbite. good job though sticking up for your buddy. i guess you got that going for you...

Postby murkey » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:47 pm

nice to think you still think i hack lols, i don't have to play competitively back then to know that your team was shit back then and still is today

Postby caffeine » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:35 pm

I didn't say currently kid.

Postby Lazyeye » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:14 pm

Hey Magus, I didn't know you were so umm what's the word? STUPID

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:44 pm

Lazyeye wrote:Hey Magus, I didn't know you were so umm what's the word? STUPID
Wtf is this? Magus is telling you all to show proof or stfu. You guys call players hackers but we have yet to see a demo/proof. You rage quit or run to spec instead. How about a demo? Your post is "STUPID". I didn't expect so much ignorance from you.

Postby pingrage » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:47 am

like that raiser guy thinking i hack! :suicide:

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:51 am

pingrage wrote:like that Ra!ser guy thinking i hack! :suicide:
I don't think he payed attention to your name. Hacker.

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein