Banned 4/29

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

RTCW Admin

Re: Banned 4/29

Postby xdeadeye1 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Noob lives matter!!

RTCW Admin

Postby Jun1oR » Sun May 01, 2016 2:35 pm

xdeadeye1 wrote:Noob lives matter!!

This just made my day

Postby PiLLow B » Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 pm

I dont understand why everyone thinks parcher hacks. Granted that most of them are shrub players who game for an hour a day at most. I remember playing on servers where everyone thought i hacked, and im not even that good. Yet when i hopped on LoT server and was raped by literally everyone there i remembered my place. There are people out there that take gaming VERY seriously. If all of you had been around when the game was popular you would realize that parcher would be just another average player.

Btw. I dont know if any of you remember W!ll from LoT server, but he would have stats of 89 and 21 as a liet.

#parcherslifematters

Postby Tragic » Fri May 05, 2017 11:35 am

90 and 15 and you hack? Hahahahahaha.

So camping corners, not rushing, chilling back in basement/wr, is hacking these days? I did not know that camping/hoarding kills is foreseen as hacking. Next time I get a round with 100 kills and whatever deaths I will post here for shits n giggles. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE can go 90 and 15 if you know how to play and camp correctly.

You have to realize a majority of players who still play on ECGN these days are all players who have been around for 10 years, if not longer. Who have either been in many competitive rtcw matches(parcher) and tournaments with no "bans" You can't honestly say he hacks when you play on a shrub server with noobs that you beat on all day or panzer when it's a damn 3v3.

What can change in 10 years of gaming? 144hz monitors that support different resolutions, mouse rates that do 1000hz, mices that are way beyond what mices used to be in terms of lasers and optical lenses. The list goes on and on, if you have all these at your disposal who do you think would win in a 1v1 fight? A guy with 144hz monitor with a new mouse, or the guy with his old pos LED that barely gets 60hz with a 5$ walmart mouse? Use your head peeps.

Not trying to be little anyone, but do some damn research and use common sense. Parcher is one of the most active rtcw players still around, of course he will be good. He's also knowledgeable with pc appliances like myself therefore in that aspect he has an edge over someone considering he knows more about monitors, mices, etc.

Postby avb3 » Sat May 06, 2017 12:04 pm

I swear some people haven't even played around with their config.

Postby Tragic » Sat May 06, 2017 2:57 pm

avb3 wrote:I swear some people haven't even played around with their config.

I forgot to mention that as well, configs have a huge part in how people can play differently. If you want to bitch about certain "cvars" people use you'd have to contact the server admin, and I'm sure he won't change them as it's been the same for years.

My cfg is basic and I'd be more then willing to post here for those who want it.

Postby pixi » Sat May 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Wait, you mean people can mess with their configs, have good hardware, and have gained skills throughout years of FPS games and be good and not hack? :O

Mind.
Blown.

Postby Del_ » Sat May 06, 2017 8:57 pm

I was under the impression that a PUB server was open to "well the public" ? And it seems to me every pub server always has the Good the bad and the well below average players. That is just how it is. But I guess what bothers me the most is the constant crying of he's a hacker she's a hacker bla bla bla.. and 99 percent of the time its from some player who has never been in any Competitive League ( twl , cal ect).

I consider myself just an average player , based on my years of league play time , I have had my behind handed to me many of times. I just don't go calling any one a hacker.. Instead I try to figure out what they where doing to get the upper hand on me..

So I say let Him play, :)

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sat May 06, 2017 10:15 pm

Why are you people posting to let him play? This thread is from last year.

Postby Del_ » Sun May 07, 2017 12:17 am

B wrote:Why are you people posting to let him play? This thread is from last year.

Did I give a name? I was simply saying its a pub let anyone play!!

Postby Tragic » Sun May 07, 2017 8:59 am

B wrote:Why are you people posting to let him play? This thread is from last year.

I only replied because I saw it in the news feed, I assumed this was a new topic.

Either way, I don't care if parcher plays or not. But you can't solely target him for the entire server going spec. It could have been many factors other than the fact he joined.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun May 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Del_ wrote:

Did I give a name? I was simply saying its a pub let anyone play!!
Was I talking directly to you?

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein