Banned 4/29

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Banned 4/29

Postby parcher » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Hi, I was banned tonight 4/29 by MsB I think. I didn't do anything wrong, can someone unban me?

Thanks.

RTCW Admin

Re: Banned 4/29

Postby B » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:30 pm

Sorry, I am so tired of ppl sitting in spec because of your b/s. 14 people sat in specs tonight because of you! 14!!! No one wanted to play until you were gone. After you left people joined up. If I lose my admin right for getting rid of you then so be it. At least I tried. Just sick of it. Legit players should be able to enjoy a game and not be raped by a hacker. GTFO

Postby parcher » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:35 pm

I don't think they were sitting in spec because of me, and if they were I did not do anything to them. Earlier I was playing and there were many people on each team, seems like sometimes when map change some people decide to leave or go spec and then when beach is put back on more players connect.

Also, there seems like waves so to speak throughout the day when a lot of people playing and then only a few for a bit during the day time now. And I don't believe I have any impact on the number of people playing and I'm definitely not doing anything to make people leave.

Also, I tried to even teams whenever I could.

I am not hacking and I have never hacked or cheated in any way in ANY game.

Please unban me.

Thank you.

Postby parcher » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:27 pm

I think its clear you do not like me and I'm sorry that there is a problem for what its worth. I don't know how many times I can say it, but I am not cheating or hacking. And other than you banning me frequently, I have no problem with you on the server. I think for some reason I am a target of yours lately, and you seem to ban me if I spend any amount of time on the server. I do not think that is right, and you put a lot of blame on me for things that either I'm not doing or not my fault. Or simply you have a personal dislike for me.

I'm sure there are a few players like warpig for example who complain to you about me 'hacking'. But they complain about many people in the same way and they have for years, and I don't think these other people get the same treatment by you as I do, in the form of frequent bans. I think you are trying to justify your actions in a false way. Furthermore, I don't seem to have big issues with the other admins like I do with you.

Please re-think the situation, and unban me.

Thank you.

Postby caffeine » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:22 pm

i personally don't have a problem playing with or against parcher in server. there are plenty of other junky players that i'd rather see removed (people who tk all the time, people who literally panzer all the time and never bother asking if anyone else wants to, players like how napoleon was - no team play only playing for stats). removing parcher from the server b/c people are scared to play against him is pretty lame.

it draws the same problem of "TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". teams get unbalanced sometimes and "good" players from 1 side are expected to move to other side. however the blame usually falls upon the same people who are "scared" to play against parcher.

scenerio:
axis is good, allies has a lot of poor players. people on allies start to skull. some of the butthurts move to spectator b/c they are getting rocked. a skulled allies player disconnects. before you know it allies are down 3 or 4 guys. now whose fault is it? the axis players for not moving over? or the allies players who didn't have the character to just stay on the allies team and skull.

it's the ongoing theme with "go for skullz!!!!!" and a reason i personally don't care for it. axis team "skulls" and everyone stays on the server. allies team "skulls" and all the smegheads leave and go to spec and complain about booty or parcher. ipso facto: i run docs...

/end rant

Postby parcher » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:25 pm

Well,

Thanks caffeine. I was able to connect to the server this morning, but then I was banned again it seems.

Can someone unban me?

Thanks.

Postby pixi » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Honestly, as much of a hard time as I give you, I don't mind playing with you on. Hack or not, it forces me to try harder and regain some skill after 8+ years without playing. And you never complain. I think for once I am saying, I don't think you should be banned.

PS, server is down. :/

Postby parcher » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Thank you pixi

Postby avb3 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:25 pm

I really dont understand why people wont play when parcher is on. His teamplay is fine. his shot is awesome, so what? A few ppl seem to be a lot better at shooting, and never have a bad day. Does he cheat? who knows..its been a problem with server admins since the beginning.

hey other ppl have been caught cheating too and play on ecgn.

Why dont we take a poll?

polls are good. .. ...

Postby parcher » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:27 pm

MAA messaged me a bit ago and he said he removed the ban, and I hope it stays that way.

Thanks avb3. Don't know if i want my fate to rest in the hands of a poll lol.

Postby Lazyeye » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:13 pm

No one goes 90 an 15 and is legit. Stop the bullshit. I support MSB. I know for a fact everyone sits in spec mode cause they don't want to play with this server cancer. Seen it all to many times.

Postby =TAO=WARPIG » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:22 pm

I don't play with you Parcher 'cause you're a hacking fuck no matter how much you and some other jerk offs claim otherwise.
Congrats..your bullshit has finally ended the server, and now look..you want to start your own,lol. Realize this.. it's not even worth getting pissed over your bullshit and a few others.
And YES 75% of those people in spec last night were in spec because they feel the same.

How much for this server?

Postby avb3 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:16 pm

...coming from 2 of the 4 dudes that panz 3v3. Im pretty sure both of you have called hax on me before.

theres a few people that I dont really care to play against, so i either leave or just deal with it like an adult.

Postby vodka » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:37 pm

Rtcw people are killing eachother. That one place

Postby Tragic » Sun May 01, 2016 9:49 am

Parcher please don't auto level me.

That is all, carry on.

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein