Can I be unbanned?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Can I be unbanned?

Postby parcher » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:13 pm

Hi,

MsB banned me tonight and kept kicking me. Can someone tell her to stop doing that? Also, I need to be unbanned thank you.

RTCW Admin

Re: Can I be unbanned?

Postby B » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:26 pm

parcher wrote:Hi,

MsB banned me tonight and kept kicking me. Can someone tell her to stop doing that? Also, I need to be unbanned thank you.
Asked you several times to simply change your name. But apparently you're to fucking retarded to change your name but managed to find the forums.

Postby parcher » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:20 pm

I don't agree with your attempt to force me to change my name. I was using a funny name which referenced a popular song. I don't believe there's any reason I shouldn't be allowed to play using that name. Also, other players use whatever names they want. I was not disturbing anyone.

Please unban

Thanks.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:51 am

parcher wrote:I don't agree with your attempt to force me to change my name. I was using a funny name which referenced a popular song. I don't believe there's any reason I shouldn't be allowed to play using that name. Also, other players use whatever names they want. I was not disturbing anyone.

Please unban

Thanks.
I don't care if you agree. It's not an option. You wanna have "SUCKIN DICK AND KICKIN ASS" for a name go be ghetto on another server. Besides, you left a part out. Therefor, you're incorrectly quoting a song and are just being an ass. Other players don't get as crude as you. You disturb everyone when you hack on the server. Good day.

Postby [[[MAD.etwas]]] » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:22 am

B wrote:
parcher wrote:I don't agree with your attempt to force me to change my name. I was using a funny name which referenced a popular song. I don't believe there's any reason I shouldn't be allowed to play using that name. Also, other players use whatever names they want. I was not disturbing anyone.

Please unban

Thanks.
I don't care if you agree. It's not an option. You wanna have "SUCKIN DICK AND KICKIN ASS" for a name go be ghetto on another server. Besides, you left a part out. Therefor, you're incorrectly quoting a song and are just being an ass. Other players don't get as crude as you. You disturb everyone when you hack on the server. Good day.

you really banned him for usin that name or cos he "hack on the server"? if for the name, why is spaming "u can suck my dick [playername]" after a kill is ok? just wondering, not that i want him banned for this.
i dont get the hacking accuses on parcher anyway. get some proof or shut it ...or ban 5 other players with him.

Postby caffeine » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:48 pm

it'd be cool if more people were truthful on the internet. then msb would type "hey parcher, my bad. i got really mad when you killed me 90 times in 2 rounds yesterday, so i invented some weak reason to wield my little bit of internet power over you. the ban has been lifted, as the server has been running just fine in the 3 weeks i was absent. you're welcome to play with the name you were using, bc it wasn't offensive or needed to be changed."

Postby parcher » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:49 pm

Its actually a country song!!

Postby parcher » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:15 pm

BTW, @ msb- what part did i leave out? Also, I did not incorrectly quote the song.

Have a blessed afternoon.

Postby pipi » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:12 am

[[[MAD.etwas]]] wrote:
B wrote:

Please unban

Thanks.

you really banned him for usin that name or cos he "hack on the server"? if for the name, why is spaming "u can suck my dick [playername]" after a kill is ok? just wondering, not that i want him banned for this.
i dont get the hacking accuses on parcher anyway. get some proof or shut it ...or ban 5 other players with him.

If you want to quote my bind, at least quote it correctly.

It's just a bit of fun/banter. Seems like everyone is so easily offended these days...

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:29 pm

pipi wrote:
It's just a bit of fun/banter. Seems like everyone is so easily offended these days...

no , a lot of them just think youre a fucktard.

Postby pipi » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:35 pm

xdeadeye1 wrote:
pipi wrote:

no , a lot of them just think youre a fucktard.

I'm just trolling.

U mad cause you get trolled?

Postby avb3 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:04 am

parcher wrote:BTW, @ msb- what part did i leave out? Also, I did not incorrectly quote the song.

Have a blessed afternoon.

Link to this shitty song please?

Postby 3kRingo » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:05 pm

Thank you all for this thoroughly entertaining post.

Especially the part where Caffeine opined. I think he said something just about like that a time or two when I kicked him from my server 10 years ago :p
(he was right about his point then, not so sure about now)

Glad to see in the 10+ years I have been away that two things remain solid:

1) People still like to be assclowns on RTCW and ignore direct orders of server admins
2) Admins still get no props for dealing with assclowns constantly at the cost of just getting to log on and enjoy the game

This has been fun. See ya on the server.

RTCW Admin

Postby likethat » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:33 pm

Newbies welcome. ;P

RTCW Admin

Postby likethat » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Of course nobody was more of a tool back then....then Barney

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein