Switch to full style
If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.
Post a reply

been banned

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:38 pm

soo... after umpteen years of playin on ecgn i been banned for at least a week now... dont knwo why i shoudl be banned for tking/bleeding when someone started the fight... i dont tk people on purpose, but i will fucking end with skulls.. ask villain or euro what kind of poor person/player i have been on ecgn server overall... i dont play to cause problems.. yet its ok for mrs.b's anal receiving bitch to rant and rave calling hax without proof and carry on like an internet bully without consequence... why noone reads his comments and yet sees him being tk'ed after acting like a douche is beyond me... someone please answer me why this fucktards behavior is acceptable but acting like a totaling fucking douche to EVERYONE is acceptable... btw... mrs.b.. you're dead to me

Re: been banned

Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:33 pm

PiLLow B wrote: btw... mrs.b.. you're dead to me
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm also sorry players seem to think because we are friends on the server that I will tolerate the bullshit and not do as I am suppose to and control said "douchebags". If you two can't get along as teammates then play on opposite teams or you both can get the fuck off the server. You're both idiots.

Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:41 pm

I've never had a problem with Pillow personally, but can't say the same for the other player in this equation. The guy is just a profane lugnut. That said, I support fellow admins and know that MsB will deal with things accordingly. Pillow, usually, offering a piece of humble pie will allow any admin to lift the ban. Even though it is likely to happen anyway, the best approach is one led with maturity. Look at Paint's posts to see the opposite of that. But running into a doofus player and then getting angry, or at least emotional about it, is so.... wolf :ar15:

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:07 pm

If you're going to wear the stripes, expect to be called a zebra.
That goes for Thing 1 and Thing 2 in this thread.
Kooks. PillowPenis knows the truth. I did nothing wrong except call shit on shit.
Suckass egomanic gamejock pos.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:12 am

It's apparent that this is the only type of communication available from this entity. No bother, we all know that we talk to others the way that we were spoken to as we grew up. It's that old "the thing that irritates you in someone else is most likely the thing that plagues yourself" is in Wideview Panavision here. Sorry to hear about your parents, BTW

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:34 am

Yeah ok Dr. Phil
Stupid fucker

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:28 am

This is the only shit that comes out of his mouth. He acts just like he talks on the server. Yet, he cannot be kicked or muted via vote. Why? Its fucking baffling.. And yes meanie, i do know the truth you sorry fuck. You block doorways again and keep running your fucking mouth and bleeding/tking me and i will not hesitate to skull your ass. If B wasn't an admin i'd like to see how long your sorry ass would last on the server before being permabanned.

Spot on, Euro.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:27 am

Fuck
You
And
Your dick riding boyfriend
Post a reply