banned [proof requested]

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

banned [proof requested]

Postby NTSC » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Hello,

Banned for wallhack -- where is the proof of this?

Re: banned [proof requested]

Postby corpse » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:27 pm

Admins please start recording demos before banning and post them here for the community, or ecgn admin group to make a decision. It's kind of fucked up. I'm in no way defending this guy. I'm just saying it's something the admin team should do.

RTCW Admin

Postby Villain » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:05 am

Yes, corpse you are right. In hindsight it would have been the proper way to go, but ...

1) it's not like there was any doubt. this guy was so busy shooting the walls and the enemy behind it, and got so distracted by / was focused on the people he couldnt have seen, it was ridiculous.

2) due to a fresh install, I still havent all my binds working ... ok simply /record would have worked but again, at that moment It didn't cross my mind that I have to discuss every decision I make on the forums

3) and please cut the admins some slack, it's not like we are all idiots.

4) I don't know who this R1CK guy is, he's not a regular, he's neither a good player, nor is he good @ hiding/handling his wallhack ... I banned him in this communitys interest, but if you want to play with a cheater in a 15 year old game, I sure can unban him.

*edit*

looks like R1CK aka BingBong has been caught wallhacking before by etwas

http://stats.ecgnetwork.co/rtcwstats/player.php?guid=91FC1DD055F620D9A8848B8DAA8E31AF&key=1

http://ecgnetwork.co/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26670

Postby pipi » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:06 am

NTSC wrote:Hello,

lol, the way you posted this comment already confirms you are a hacker. If you weren't hacking, you would be calling all kinds of stuff about the admins, what a mistake they made and how unfair it is. The fact you posted a comment asking where the proof is, is almost suggesting you admit you hack but you want proof of it and if it can't be given, you should be unbanned. That's how I read it anyway.

Didn't seem to help you a lot with a kill ratio of 0.48 though. Keep practicising! I hope you enjoy those bot servers! :)

Postby spaceman » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:12 pm

i took a short demo a while back of this guy...i just rewatched it, and he is shooting walls and spaming nades where he shouldnt know where people are, but unfortunately the demo might not be 100% convincing...i think by the time i took demo, he was trying to mask it, because we were all calling him out on it before...it was a small game, but i think others took demos too...not sure how much ya'll trust me, but if i remember correctly there was no doubt in my mind he was wallhacking...he was terrible anyway, so most of us were just laughing about it....just my thoughts....thanks villian, keep up the good work...

Postby caffeine » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:31 pm

ban corpse + spaceman

Postby corpse » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:03 pm

:suicide:

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:53 pm

The ban stands. You're the admin,you made the decision. We don't need to show proof of a decision to the players. If MAA has any questions about a ban that is who we answer to. If he feels it should be lifted he will do so. Thanks.

Postby moeone » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Villain, What time are you on ECGN..I want to play when your on...keep up the good work..now, if you can only make it so Jossue can't get his hands on the panzer and do something when Krause is acting up.. All will be well..Making ECGN Great Again..

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:15 am

pipi wrote:

lol, the way you posted this comment already confirms you are a hacker. If you weren't hacking, you would be calling all kinds of stuff about the admins, what a mistake they made and how unfair it is. The fact you posted a comment asking where the proof is, is almost suggesting you admit you hack but you want proof of it and if it can't be given, you should be unbanned. That's how I read it anyway.

Didn't seem to help you a lot with a kill ratio of 0.48 though. Keep practicising! I hope you enjoy those bot servers! :)

The most sense I've ever heard from you Pipi. Much love x

Postby pipi » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:46 pm

magus wrote:
pipi wrote:

The most sense I've ever heard from you Pipi. Much love x

Well... most of the time I need to lower myself to the level of the rest of you guys otherwise I stand out too much intelligent wise. This time however I made an exception.

Postby spaceman » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:45 am

ban pipi...he steals all my kills

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein