A couple excessive TKer's

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

[ECGN] Mulligan

A couple excessive TKer's

Postby [ECGN] Mulligan » Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:24 am

Today on BF: V ECGN # 2, two members of the -=CEO=- clan were tking excessively. Not only were they tking, but that is what they were doing the entire round, they didn't even point a gun at the enemy. And what's worse, after they tked enough to be automatically kicked, they would reconnect, and repeat. They even started talking smack with their team mates, and even at one point announced which team mate they would start hunting down. Admins, you might want to read the chat log of 6/30/04 between 4:30 a.m. and 5:30 a.m. eastern time. I have a pic, and if I'm not mistaken, I think someone else has complained about the same clan, perhaps it was Fury. I would really, really love it if I never saw a -=CEO=- sign again, and they got banned. Maybe the other clan members are better, but I'm going to go ahead and post the pic down below, and read the names that MUST be banned. I got on TS, and no admins were in sight.
Well, that's the end of my rant, and thank you all for listening.

Mulligan

Pic is below

[ECGN] Mulligan

Postby [ECGN] Mulligan » Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:29 am

here it is. The names that need to be banned are:
-=CEO=- Taurus
-=CEO=- Armalite

[ECGN] Mulligan

Postby [ECGN] Mulligan » Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:09 pm

Finally got the picture posted, it would love to see action taken. It was probably the most smacktardest thing I have ever seen.

Return to Abuse!