[RD] --------> [RD]Golgo

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

General Himmler

[RD] --------> [RD]Golgo

Postby General Himmler » Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:51 am

The clan [RD] (Reservoir Dogs) is started with 2 members of WEF. I didn't care, the best still are with us. But now they are really being assholes and I want you guys to know, how they are like. First of all they attracted other members of WEF, with giving them a higher ranks. Now I must say I'm glad they left, they weren't loyal and honestly, they weren't that good. We still have 17 members and that's mooore then enough. But there is this Golgo guy, he keeps on registring to our Forum, and somehow I can't get him banned. Now I have to change the password again, cause a quitter of WEF told them the password. And I can say many more complaints. They are not a sportive clan. It's not that we are so perfect, but they are getting too far. Trying to make us look bad. Beware of those guys, they spoil our fun!

Greetz,

[WEF]Himmler

General Himmler

Postby General Himmler » Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:33 am

Now they are not only stealing members, but also our TACTICS. These guys should be punished for their behaviour. They should be banned from oc48. Not all of them are guilty. They have copied/paste our tactics from our site to their Forum. Someone needs to stop this guys!

[-RD-]{gen}Golgo
[-RD-]{ltn}dr.K

They are guilty!

Greetz,

[WEF]{Gen}Himmler

Postby SilverSurfer » Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:39 am

tom i shouden't pay attention to those little childs that are making a new clan i've read your tactics not so great so np
show them that you guys are a serious clan and that they are little children acting like they rule the world i must say i dont like all wef but now rd is on the server recruiting like hell the same sentences over and over. and i see now that wef wasn't so bad afther all :)

rd rulezzz
anyone wants to join rd

etc...

i like beast hes also a part of ash so i dont want to say anything bad about him :)

grtz silver
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

General Himmler

Postby General Himmler » Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:36 pm

lol Silversurfer. ok ok , our tactics are not that great, but it's the principe. But I'm working on them. WEF has got good players and good people. People that are loyal and friendly. The ones that left weren't WEF people, they were scum. Accept Beast. He's a cool guy, but it's not wise of him that he is in [RD]. But that's my opinion. It's that Golgo guy, he's the troublemaker. :) ASH is also a good clan with good players and friendly people. I'm gonna say this one more time and Silviesurfer don't be mad. ASH AND WEF RULEZZZZZZ!!!!!! lol

Greetz,

Himmy

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:22 am

yay! im cool:D
and i know dr.k and golgo are troublemakers i already talked to them ecpecially golgo:mad: i know they can be irritating but i will make sure they wont do anything again:cool:

General Himmler

Postby General Himmler » Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:12 pm

Thx mate, finally someone with a clear mind!

Greetz,

Himmy

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Mon Feb 03, 2003 2:17 pm

well youve ssayd ASH people are cool glad im ASH!:)

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Tue Feb 04, 2003 12:09 pm

i want to appologize for al the things i have said but some guys try to make me mad and sometimes i freak out im really sorry and i would not do it again its only a game!im sorry himmler

greetz [-RD-]{gen}GOlgo

golgo had given this to me to post

Postby SilverSurfer » Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:54 am

ooooh now you guys shake hand give each other a kiss and a hug

and everything is over
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Thu Feb 06, 2003 12:54 pm

i hope so

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:52 pm

this was the reasson why i just wonted to ignore RD, now the problem is on oc and wef looks as little children again... whateve, i hope it's all ok now...

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:00 am

RD was being like little kids. They started this whole thing.

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:18 pm

Tom has also problems not becoming angre :P

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:24 pm

LOL:P

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:30 pm

whateve, i see that RD has also growned up leaders... keep up the good work beast...

Next

Return to Abuse!