See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Casus

Postby Casus » Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:22 pm

Report lamers, cheaters, and general scum bags here.

The more detail, the better, names, IP's, and what they've done!

MF

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Thu Oct 24, 2002 6:56 pm

The guys name is Ajax and he is the biggest ass clown in the world. He was a door blocker and was doing nothing but bad mouthing the server. We kicked like 3 times but he kept coming back and blocking the doors. I was not the only one on so if any of u guys no what im talking about back me up. Players like this clown make playing RTCW no fun. I would like to strap a nade to his ass and send him packing :blow:

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Thu Oct 24, 2002 6:57 pm

oops almost forgot it was 10/24 at about 5 or 6 oclock.

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:00 am

hi

again i hate to complain but....

there is this asshole Kaboom who thinks he's funny by planting dyna in the f bunker then go to spec mode and blow the shit outta his team mates..i contacted hmee good but by the time he was there he was playing normal again...
he easy to find he's a member of this (ur) site...
And in the members list

he did it for like 15 min or maybe more.....

and he has more "funny"jokes like tht...

it was on friday round 23:30 american time or so.....

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:04 am

Originally posted by A.S.H.Wolverine
The guys name is Ajax and he is the biggest ass clown in the world. He was a door blocker and was doing nothing but bad mouthing the server. We kicked like 3 times but he kept coming back and blocking the doors. I was not the only one on so if any of u guys no what im talking about back me up. Players like this clown make playing RTCW no fun. I would like to strap a nade to his ass and send him packing :blow:

yeah wolv is right i also saw the guy..can u change the times a player can return after being voted off..like say he can come back in 24 hours or so....if he gets kicked for the 2nd or 3nd time...

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:06 pm

Yup Kaboom is a real lamer. I was on at the same time when he was spec killing. Edogg and a bunch of others was on also. CapnCrunch was there to.

Postby SilverSurfer » Sun Nov 10, 2002 4:05 pm

i think that kaboom was just in a bad mood cause i've never seen him do that perhaps he planted dynamite in the forward bunker a cople of time but most of the time he's a nice player,

GRTZ PAPERCLIP

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:07 pm

no, kaboom tends to have bad moods quite often. He has spec killed numerous times on numerous occasions. I asked him why he does it, and his reply was "its fun". It is true that there are times when he plays legitamately, but spec killing is worse than doorblocking in my opinion.

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Nov 10, 2002 6:07 pm

Well with the next release of Shrub, the spec killing wont work anymore.

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:14 pm

thats good to hear.

Return to Abuse!