Door Blocker Ruining game

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:48 pm

Originally posted by El Cid
Theres a bulge under there. I was trying to find that picture of the guy with the dick like 2cm long, but I forgot what thread it was on. Man, that must have been photo edited. That was too small.

That pic is under Kitty's thread bout female clan

44444slaughter

i was there

Postby 44444slaughter » Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:31 pm

he sucked was there too ban his ass...and let some other server deal with him

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Wed Feb 05, 2003 4:36 pm

Ok lets stop turing every thread into a joke, this thread is rather serious.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Wed Feb 05, 2003 4:37 pm

Originally posted by MeatShield
yeah, that little punk-ass piece of shit was gettin me killed too.. he was still there around 8:15. Not only was the doorblocking gettin me killed, but I would get gibbed just making sure that I wasn't reviving the little bastard..

Wouldn't it be nice if we could traceroute to that little fuckers house and stand each of us stand in a doorway ?!? Tool blocking the front door.."where do you thing you are going, bitch?", me guarding the kitchen, "tough shit, you little punk!"... and the Col. blocking the bathroom, "go shit somewhere else you little cum bubble.." (I hope this is Col. enough)..

mmm.. yes, that would be nice.

Yeah it would, especially if we all had baseball bats to pound him just for asking us to move, if he said one word *SMASH* right on his forehead.

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:51 pm

Originally posted by COL.BUKKAKE
Hey El Cid, if Penis's were cigarettes, you would have died from lung cancer years ago :D

Originally posted by COL.BUKKAKE
El Cid's nickname is the Titanic, because 1,000 men and children went down on him:D

Ahh you crack me up Bukkake, its a good thing you give lots of ammo or I really might hate your ass. Cheers:D

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:59 pm

Originally posted by (>Tool<)
Ok lets stop turing every thread into a joke, this thread is rather serious.

I am the Destroyer of Threads, nothin personal.:D

Previous

Return to Abuse!