Door Blocker Ruining game

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

(>Tool<)

Door Blocker Ruining game

Postby (>Tool<) » Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:44 pm

A player by the name of patrick swayze was just on the wolf beach server and was blocking doors, he got me killed by fire support, he blocked countless others and made it impossible to get to the objective and the allies won, its 6:43 Eastern Standard Time and I just got off to report this I'm sure people will back me in here, I asked them to cause many many people saw it. So please ban this puck ass, we asked him nicely and I don't think he deserves a second chance cause he got 2 with this one, the really big this was the bot was down, the adminbot so Cowgomoo couldn't doo shit and this patrick swayze prick kicked cow when he was down. So for the decency of your admins and players I vote ban on Patrick, thanks all who read.(except patrick, go die for real)

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:01 pm

He's bad enough this is me after returning to the server on spec looking for him, he wouldn't move from here.

RiZla

Postby RiZla » Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:07 pm

Came all the way to this forum just to confirm the story, anything to keep this guy from there again.

He did lose us the former game, not so much by doorblocking (was saluted away) but by occupying the ladder when right after spawn allied brought the obj home.

How one bad apple can spoil the whole damn bunch.

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:12 pm

:rotflmao: OMFG!!!! I am dyin' here!!!

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:35 pm

im glad you find this funny doom.

anyways...yes he should be banned permanently. we havent had too many doorblockers recently, and i think we should just kick this in the ass before it explodes into a constant thing.
he ruined e pretty good defensive run that we had going. even though the allies had us scrambling, there were less than two minutes left in the round.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:44 pm

Is this the man we're lookin for:

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Feb 04, 2003 7:46 pm

By the way, I felt really gay lookin for this pic...........Oh alright you got me, had it downloaded already. Guilty as charged :D

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:05 pm

Bukake whats that bulge under Swayzes belt? Did you put that there?

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:11 pm

Originally posted by El Cid

cid why you lookin at swayze's bulge?:D

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:14 pm

Theres a bulge under there. I was trying to find that picture of the guy with the dick like 2cm long, but I forgot what thread it was on. Man, that must have been photo edited. That was too small.

MeatShield

Postby MeatShield » Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:30 pm

yeah, that little punk-ass piece of shit was gettin me killed too.. he was still there around 8:15. Not only was the doorblocking gettin me killed, but I would get gibbed just making sure that I wasn't reviving the little bastard..

Wouldn't it be nice if we could traceroute to that little fuckers house and stand each of us stand in a doorway ?!? Tool blocking the front door.."where do you thing you are going, bitch?", me guarding the kitchen, "tough shit, you little punk!"... and the Col. blocking the bathroom, "go shit somewhere else you little cum bubble.." (I hope this is Col. enough)..

mmm.. yes, that would be nice.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:38 pm

Hey El Cid, if Penis's were cigarettes, you would have died from lung cancer years ago :D

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:40 pm

El Cid's nickname is the Titanic, because 1,000 men and children went down on him:D

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:45 pm

El Cid's father is rolling over in his grave, he better roll back before Cid digs him up and fucks him in the ass:D

Postby Giggles » Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:47 pm

Originally posted by El Cid

Hey, pass me a magnifying glass......I want a closer look....

:D

Next

Return to Abuse!