Offensive Remarks about female players

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Johnny Autism

Offensive Remarks about female players

Postby Johnny Autism » Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:09 pm

There was a guy in the RTCW server, at about 6-7 pm today named <-I'm retarded->-2 or something like that, and made some pretty offensive remarks about female players, basically equating them to whores, and before that he was being an ass to anyone who could hear him, not just SS peopple, everyone, there was only one person who though he was funny, Deadphysh, i dunno if the two know each other, but it was so bad and mad gameplay not even fun. I ignored him and said nothing until he made the remarks about S.S. Stephanie, he said "I am gonna ask her how much she charges", I took great offense to this and i think this name should be banned along with his other aliases.

Postby S.S. N » Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:23 pm

true johnny, he was acting like an ass so long as i was on.

and i thought im-retarded was turning into a halfway not so retarded player.

as for the physh, if youve ever talked to him before...you know what to expect.

LadyDeathstrike

a womans point of view

Postby LadyDeathstrike » Sat Mar 01, 2003 8:00 am

I'm sorry to say that not all ss are good people. The name calling has to be dealt with. these guys out there think that they can call women name is because they either don't have a woman or their mothers beat them. KEEP YOUR REMARKS TO YOURSELF!!!!!!!! When you feel the urge to call someone names call your mother and call her a BITCH cause she is the only BITCH you know!!!!!!!

Highly Pissed,
SARAH:mad:
P.S. THIS IS NOT IM RETARDED IM TALKING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO DID THIS KNOW WHO HE IS RIGHT AUSTRIA

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:08 am

im - retared is a bastard he always got comments the dick

ECGNDan

Postby ECGNDan » Tue Mar 04, 2003 1:37 pm

All I have to say is that there are some great femaile players out there in all games, so he doesn't know what he is talking about. I might be having one join my CS clan, actually :)

angrybrit

Postby angrybrit » Tue Mar 04, 2003 2:46 pm

Is it ok with you people if I say BITCH (not towards anyone) sometimes? I also like to say STUPID FAT HOBBIT too!:D

ECGNDan

Postby ECGNDan » Wed Mar 05, 2003 10:11 am

Sure, whatever you want...

Stephanie

Postby Stephanie » Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:33 pm

I want to thank Johnny for sticking up for me, I have had a problem with this guy before, I really try not to let it get to me, but sometimes he will get me on a bad day, and as to what lady said yes those men who degrade women by name calling must have a BITCH for a mother, it is ok to joke with people you know but when some get personal like asking how much they charge and keep going on and on about it then something needs to be done:ar15: :flame:

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:22 am

ECGN dan:mad:

wow man nice pic of 50 cents:D

and raptors??? nah timberwolves:D

Aim High

Postby Aim High » Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:00 pm

PM one of the admins and get them banned if that's the case!:mad:

Return to Abuse!