the abuse

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

[A.S.H]PUNISHER

the abuse

Postby [A.S.H]PUNISHER » Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:37 am

i hate to sound like a :violin: but man elite came straight to the beach and started the verbal abuse :flame: like i said before poking fun is one thing but this is straight up abuse. he had the runs of the mouth:blow:
the worst part is is that since (as he put it) his boy lazer is the admins friend that is he allowed to do or say as he pleases' . that aint right what kinda clown show is this:( . why is he above reproach. thanx

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Fri Nov 08, 2002 10:57 am

hi Motha and hmee good

First of all i HATE complaining..but this is gotta stop here and now because its no more fun to play if he's around...

2nd i dont speak for my clan but i know they feel the same way....

s.s. elite gaurd is a rude bastard , u almost banned him a few monthes ago because of the verbal abuse towards other players..and its gotten worse.....
as soon as i was on the beach i hear and see him bitching on other players..tht isnt right..it takes the fun outta the game for people who are not as good as he (thinks) he is...and they leave because of it...

2nd of all I WAS S.S. and left for that reason and a few other s.s.ers aswell because of tht shit..we dont want a bad name just a good and fun game.thts why we started our own clan.
and clan rules (see our new page)

a little bit of taunting is cool but just plain insulting and rude is a whole other matter..and i sayed it to him..

but he sayed (AFTER VERY VERY MUCH INSULTING ME) because he's friend s.s. lazer( who's just as bad) is a friend of one of u admins he can do tht shit..if thts the case im NOT playing on oc anymore (im sad to say because u rule).and me and my clan move to a diff server..were people are respected even if they play lousy...it doesnt matter to us as long as we have FUN.....

my old name was S.S.X_factor and i was the 2nd to join the s.s. clan and because of me there color is blue but i left and others with me becausee of tht shit,.

we want a nice friendly game....not to be bitched on by a 10 year old school boy.who's ass i can easaily kick in real live..

I hope u understand im not taking this shit any more......

plse plse plse do something about it..it ruins the fun for all the players who luv ur server.........

he changed his name..why i can only imagian he's new name is
S.S. headquaters supervisor....

Thx dude i hope u do something about this RUDE BASTARD.....

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:05 am

Originally posted by Unregistered
hi Motha and hmee good

First of all i HATE complaining..but this is gotta stop here and now because its no more fun to play if he's around...

2nd i dont speak for my clan but i know they feel the same way....

s.s. elite gaurd is a rude bastard , u almost banned him a few monthes ago because of the verbal abuse towards other players..and its gotten worse.....
as soon as i was on the beach i hear and see him bitching on other players..tht isnt right..it takes the fun outta the game for people who are not as good as he (thinks) he is...and they leave because of it...

2nd of all I WAS S.S. and left for that reason and a few other s.s.ers aswell because of tht shit..we dont want a bad name just a good and fun game.thts why we started our own clan.
and clan rules (see our new page)

a little bit of taunting is cool but just plain insulting and rude is a whole other matter..and i sayed it to him..

but he sayed (AFTER VERY VERY MUCH INSULTING ME) because he's friend s.s. lazer( who's just as bad) is a friend of one of u admins he can do tht shit..if thts the case im NOT playing on oc anymore (im sad to say because u rule).and me and my clan move to a diff server..were people are respected even if they play lousy...it doesnt matter to us as long as we have FUN.....

my old name was S.S.X_factor and i was the 2nd to join the s.s. clan and because of me there color is blue but i left and others with me becausee of tht shit,.

we want a nice friendly game....not to be bitched on by a 10 year old school boy.who's ass i can easaily kick in real live..

I hope u understand im not taking this shit any more......

plse plse plse do something about it..it ruins the fun for all the players who luv ur server.........

he changed his name..why i can only imagian he's new name is
S.S. headquaters supervisor....

Thx dude i hope u do something about this RUDE BASTARD.....

srry forgot to register im srtill pissed off but it was me who wrote this complain

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:57 pm

I like the S.S. guys, but they dont get any kind of special treatment, I treat them the same way that I treat any other player. If I catch him doing this, i'll do the same I would do anyone else.

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:32 pm

thx

thx dude more we cant ask for..just see for ur self and i hope he doesnt do it any more...its probebly a nice guy.....

but check it out..under a alias or in spec mode u will see for ur self

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Fri Nov 22, 2002 9:14 am

hi all

yeah here iam again plse check out a guy called JA H@WK he keeps saying hello and goodbye..not all the time but man when he does it, HE DOES IT..i already talked to weasal meat..but he just left and the guy came on...he plays at fun beach...about 16:30 american time sometimes later some times earlyer......
we kicked him outta the game but he comes back...tht stoped after 2 times..

Thx dude

(>Tool<)

S.S

Postby (>Tool<) » Sat Nov 23, 2002 2:04 am

I understand how you guys feel, that S.S clan thinks its "Elite" and therefore can't close they're traps. I told them when I was on the server. i said "You S.S. guys sure like to run your mouths" then it stoped for a bit. then they had to try and mess with me more. I just stoped paying attention but that never solves the problem. I would love to see less favorites taken, everyone seems to let the S.S. run all over them with comments and actions. No wonder they got some snooty members. If you still need to know exactly where I stand, read my quote.:lol:

Slaughter

s.s. is a good clan

Postby Slaughter » Sat Jan 04, 2003 6:24 pm

can't believe I saw someone bitching about s.s. I play with them all the time on beach...and they might talk shit every once in a while its nothing to get your pants wet over...just ignore people if you don't wanna here it...or just stop reading and writing and play the fucking game

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Sun Jan 05, 2003 1:17 am

first of all look at when these posts were made they are old dude so dont worry about it.

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:10 am

mine oppinion: i like S.S. all of them are cool accept S.S. elite reich III hes just a bastard:)! i always make fun of the guy he is a bad loser hehe:). Bqut for the rest of s.s. there are some nice guys tehre like: cowgomoo, bubba, N, lord ZOG, PoNS, stephanie and offcourse Heir Pie;)

Return to Abuse!