panzer gripe

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Keekanoo

panzer gripe

Postby Keekanoo » Tue Feb 11, 2003 5:38 pm

This is just a bitch-session. But it happens so often it ticks me off and I wanted to vent. Top of ladder, firing down--on a solder with a faust--he drops from the ladder, I hear him load the weapon, I sprint-backpeddle, I'm half-way across the top platform and BANG. EVERY freakin' time. I know, it's probably lag and the game trying to compensate...but it's a nasty glitch in the game. Speaking of which, there's another with the air-strikes. I need to go to confessional on this one, as I capatilize on it. There's a sweet-spot with air-strikes. Best done by axis--throw the cannister from lower spawn exit area onto the netting above ladder area--the a.s. not only wipes out the top platform, anyone standing bottom ladder, but also goes through the walls and kills the people on the stairs in ladder bunker. I know there's a few guys who've realized that glitch, and take full advantage of it. I think there's even a spot on that netting (very small--I've been trying to find it on purpose) that allows air-strikes to hit the w.r. I probably shouldn't even bring it up as now more will try to take advantage of it. But just so you all know...that's how it's being done.
Keekanoo.:violin:

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Thu Feb 13, 2003 8:15 pm

I noticed that glitch too. Kinda sucks.

Starlight

Postby Starlight » Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:08 pm

Yeah you even get blown in the one your not supposed to get blown in. The one the allies run to for cover before the ladder up hill.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:30 pm

The allies bunker, a sprint from the spawn point, is mostly a lag-kill zone I find. If I'm sprinting and run into it as the air-strike is on it's way--the game compensates for lags and just obliterates everything. Air-strikes which tag me when I havn't left a complex are what piss me right off. The allied spawn room is almost forgivable as it has a gaping big door in it--but I've been tagged whilst in the murder hole. Go figure.

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:35 pm

idd, in the wr or murder holl i've never been tagged but often in allies bunker and the "ladder bunker" or whatever the name is...

Starlight

Postby Starlight » Wed Feb 19, 2003 3:38 pm

Yup the room behind the ladder I was like wtf?

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:09 pm

actually, what does the name "panzer gripe" to do with the airstrikes? just to improve my knowledge of english language... :D

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Feb 21, 2003 5:08 pm

Yeah that indoor A/s I knew someone had to do that on purpose cause it used to happen once per game or so, now it happens every time. I think it's cheap. I even play as lt but you know what I do, I throw a fair a/s then run through those hallways and nuke everyone with my tompson. If I don't I only got good practice. I'm not yelling so don't take it that way, just telling you what I think.

Return to Abuse!