We need more admins

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

[A.S.H.]Colossus

Postby [A.S.H.]Colossus » Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:33 am

Yeah you see? This is just some prick that seems to have a problem with me.

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:14 am

Wow, the Colonel vouched for you AND kicked you in the nuts...are we seeing a creepy, helpful side of him?:D

[ASH]Godfucker

Postby [ASH]Godfucker » Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:41 am

I'll also vouch for Heaven if it means anything. Freedom, I thank you for your intelligent thought on the issue, it's alot more then alot of these guys are willing to do. Somewhere along the line I've lost interest in bickering about something that really doesn't amount to much, and I can't believe I've even put forth effort trying to defend myself against people who seem to live and die Wolf. I play mostly to play, and I also like to play a joke or a few (as is obvious) when the chance arises. So I did, played a joke on a good friend, he blew up cause the sanctity of the ASH tag was fouled, maybe it was copyright infringement, patent pending perhaps, or that the ASH tag is simply a joint venture of businessmen who simply want to keep their product on the market "unique". After 30 or so replys, you'd think I'd broken the law, maybe it was indentity theft? ego-manipulation? Could people really think that Godfucker was an acutal superhero? Of course not, it was a joke, plain as day, simple. No room for that on the battlefield of seriousness that wolf has become, real fun. I've fully exerted myself, so poke, pinch, whine, complain, fight, get worked up, do whatever it's worth to you...........

(^Tool^), it was your battle to begin with, why arn't you pushing it anymore?

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Sat Feb 15, 2003 5:21 am

So I did, played a joke on a good friend,
-

im surprised.
youve got friends?

i would of put shit under the hood of your car by now.

Postby S.S. N » Sat Feb 15, 2003 5:23 am

oops.
forgot to log in.
S.S. N

shitstorm.org

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:30 pm

Here is the problem when people run around posing as clan members all kinds of problems happen. I dont want to be associated with u thats why we want our clan tag removed. Anyone who knows ash knows that our members are held to a high standards and clowns like you are not welcome in the clan. The real heaven I have never had a problem with but when he was colossus he was a great player but decicded to quit no hard feelings on that sometimes clans are not for everyone. WE ARE A SERIOUS CLAN AND DONT WANT ANYONE BEING A POSER. Please do the decent thing and change your name u have not been invited to our clan and probably will never be giving your attitude. Thanks. One question why start all this shit just for your own amusement?

:flame:

LadyDeathstrike

i agree

Postby LadyDeathstrike » Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:20 pm

this is punisher and this seems really childish this guy just needs to be banned and forgotten all this for this idiot we r falling right into his sappy trap god fucker growup and i think wef is looking for some new members:rotflmao: just kidding

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:18 am

i got some great names too:D:
[dick]sucker
[cock]licker
[pussy]eater
[shit]eater
[ass]screwer

hey i can keep them comin:) me and my big mouth but errr the youth these days:D

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:21 pm

ok guys holy shit, don't ban heaven, heaven had nothing to do with it and I know who did, just ask him to change his name if he comes on. Be nice and don't ban him if he changes his name. I was quite angry before that whole thing happened and it set me off, and with my typing speed I spouted off about it in here before I could justify my own action. Just ask him, don't ban him unless he gives you real issues. Sorry for any unpleasentries I may have caused.....

Heaven

Postby Heaven » Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:26 pm

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this serves as evidence enough.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:30 pm

yes heaven is actually a great wolf player (and hated for being one by the masses) so please do me a favor and never blame heaven again, I know what his profile shows and I know it still isn't him. Sorry everyone, my mistake as well as "MR. X" (the anonymous in question) who will cooperate from now on.

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:37 pm

Hmmmmm. Why in the world would you plead in Heaven's defense. And so vehemently, too. You've never shown this kind of emotion about someone else.... and talking about what a great player Heaven is. I've never seen you compliment anyone to that extent.

Very strange, or maybe not.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:11 pm

Because noone ever talks about me and my wolf friends, I was once asked who I think good non-clan players are but at that time heaven was a clan player. ask me questions and I give you answers. :)

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:10 am

HMMM Tool,ASHGhostrider,Heaven,ASHColossus,ASH Godfucker.................is there a difference or all one player:D

just kiddin, caught Heaven on the other nite, and his buddy Godfucker was there. I can truly say, that godfucker is a complete ass. One thing for Heaven, dont get so worked up over this ass. You couldnt even play your game because you let him get under your skin. F him :D

Hell

Postby Hell » Tue Feb 18, 2003 11:05 pm

Heaven is really cool, tool's not so bad either........

PreviousNext

Return to Abuse!