Name

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

[A.S.H.]Colossus

Name

Postby [A.S.H.]Colossus » Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:41 am

And just so people know I logged in as Heaven but I could only post in the abuse forum. I couldnt check my messages or anything like that. So I switched to my old name (Colossus) and messaged MmMmgood asking him to change it. I simply forgot I could still post in abuse as Heaven. So SilverSurfer you can lick the sweat off my balls you fat cocky nerd.

Postby SilverSurfer » Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:22 pm

mmm is that a promise ?
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

Wolverine

Re: Name

Postby Wolverine » Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:03 pm

Originally posted by [A.S.H.]Colossus
And just so people know I logged in as Heaven but I could only post in the abuse forum. I couldnt check my messages or anything like that. So I switched to my old name (Colossus) and messaged MmMmgood asking him to change it. I simply forgot I could still post in abuse as Heaven. So SilverSurfer you can lick the sweat off my balls you fat cocky nerd.

Dude why dont u chill the fuck out. I think you got my pm so u are way out of line here. I cant believe ur attacking everyone. Why dont you read what you wrote and see what kind of an asshole it makes u sound like. Your attitude needs a major adjustment.

Gweed

Postby Gweed » Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:34 pm

I wonder why people will say things on-line that could have them drinking out of a straw if they were said face-to-face?

Colossus,

Do you realize that you are allienating yourself here? A somewhat bad situation is just getting worse. Just let it go, play the game and have a good time. You obviously were not the person in question. It was a misunderstanding. Shit happens. Your point has been made and I think everyone understands where you are coming from, there is no need to lash out at everyone.

Return to Abuse!