How old are you?

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

How old are you?

Postby Giggles » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:22 am

OMG what high levels of maturity we have displayed here. And aren't we talking about fully grown men here that are playing the game? But in actual fact, spoiling the game! You know the ones I mean, the ones with the disrepectful names that are either repulsively aimed at women or those that are aimed directly at other clans.
Heck, I have seen more maturity at my local playgroup. I have never seen such childishness in my entire life.

I just simply don't understand any of it......

:confused:

[A.S.H.]Colossus

Postby [A.S.H.]Colossus » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:32 am

Post Edited for Content

MMmmGood

Postby Giggles » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:40 am

[A.S.H.]Colossus please tell me where I mentioned your name in the above? Hey, I am so confident that your name is not mentioned in the above that I will gladly offer you $1 million pounds if you see your name in my first post.

Quite interesting though, that is how you percieve yourself. I actually wasn't even talking about you....

[A.S.H.]Colossus

Postby [A.S.H.]Colossus » Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:03 pm

And exactly who were you directing that at? What specific people?

Postby Giggles » Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:07 pm

....Any one that I have had gripes with, that fit my description in my first post. Maybe if you read it again you wouldn't have been so eager to volunteer yourself.

Postby SilverSurfer » Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:20 pm

sorry giggles
i want to repeat colossus is not a part of our clan we do not accept people that have lack of respect to other players and clans :)

grtz
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

DrunkenDruid

Postby DrunkenDruid » Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:45 pm

Colossus you are a jerk. Anyone can tell just by your post. It clearly shows you do have issues and that is not what we share here! Giggles did not say or even mention you. Yet you clearly showed her no respect. You did not ask if she was talking about you! Maybe it was just a post to see the real jerk stand up. Guess what? You were the first post! Chill Dude. If you can't get along with the people here maybe you should go play somewhere else. I've Read some other posts you've made and you just don't seem to get it. I'm trying to be nice as much as possible. So please spare me your pie hole retort.

Burningwick

Postby Burningwick » Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:15 pm

I admire your self-restraint Giggles.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:18 pm

Man Colossus, such hostility towards women. Been a while since you stuck ur cock in something other then your mothers fur coat, huh. One day you'll grow up, and see that everyone is not your enemy. Every post isnt about you, and I think it will go a long way if you post an apology to Giggles. I do believe she was commenting in your favor, regarding ASH GODFUCKER, but since your a little in love with yourself, you didnt see it................To change things up try a sock, that works pretty good too, that fur coat can probably walk on its own by now :D

Gweed

Postby Gweed » Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:02 pm

not worth it

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Sat Feb 15, 2003 8:57 pm

Originally posted by Burningwick
I admire your self-restraint Giggles.

Completely agree. Giggs, you were the one who went "about this in a civil manner." In fact, I'm not sure if I've ever seen you be uncivil here. Thank you for revealing such a major smacktard in our midst.

:beer:

Postby aphid » Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:59 pm

Well this is certainly a lot of DRAMA.

I, personally, am never offended by bad names. Although, I can see how some people would be. I think the bigger travesty here is their sense of humor. Terrible...terrible humor.

[A.S.H.]Colossus

Postby [A.S.H.]Colossus » Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:51 pm

Hey giggles didnt mention me? I didnt mention anyone else and look at all the shit I am getting. I am sorry if I have offended you and if you were well informed and read my other posts you would know I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful to anyone.

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:04 pm

Giggles happens to be liked around here and you went off on her for no reason, big time. You say you're "not trying to be rude or disrespectful to anyone." So what the hell was that?

You tried like hell to convince everyone that you weren't the asshole godf***er, then you turn around and prove yourself no better.

How sad...

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:12 pm

Still love the shit in the toilet:D

Next

Return to Abuse!