Teamspeak Hacked!!!!!!! Get On There!

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

American McGee

Teamspeak Hacked!!!!!!! Get On There!

Postby American McGee » Fri May 27, 2005 10:00 pm

somone has hacked the TS server, apparently the only ones who have rights atm are the friendly people at thegoons.com (dont go there, the site set my firewall off).

HELPHELPHELP!!!!!

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Fri May 27, 2005 10:09 pm

My bad. I started up the wrong TS server :P I'm gonna delete the old one now.

American McGee

Postby American McGee » Fri May 27, 2005 10:14 pm

...smacker <sigh> can i get reregistered? i removed pass to join as anon, and have no clue again what it is

Postby DocTrebor » Fri May 27, 2005 10:28 pm

Originally posted by MMmmGood
My bad. I started up the wrong TS server :P I'm gonna delete the old one now.

:lol:

Postby Brummbaer » Tue May 31, 2005 8:40 am

I keep trying to get on TS, but just can't seem to get it right--sort of like my playing performance. Anyway, is ther a neat little explanation someplace for dinosaurs like me? I can't figure out how to fill in all those blanks. Obviously the "other" team last night was using some kind of commo. Great coordinated attacks on the team I was on. They had to be talking to one another. Ya can't type that fast and shoot, too! Also, do you need two screens to use it? I can't see TS controls when I play. How is that done?

Brumm

Postby Stl Lunatic » Tue May 31, 2005 10:16 am

Team Speak just stays enclosed in your control pannel in the right bottom corner. To get on go to quick connect and where it say Server Address put in ts.ecgnetwork.com. Then in the next blank put in Your name Brumm. Then the next blank where it says login name put Brumm agian and then put your password. Or to register yourself with the server go to Self then click on Register with Server and that should do it. :)

Postby Brummbaer » Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:35 am

Hmmmmmm........How do I get a password?

Brumm:violin:

Return to Abuse!