Vicious and Terrible Behaviou in your server.

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Postby BladeRunner » Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:59 am

Once we get freecam working I will pretend like Chacal
"The Darklord That sees all" Watching this game is a
pleasure, its a bit like a real time interactive movie.

I don't like banning players but it looks like the ban stick
needs to come out and strike some people.
:beer:
"Aim small, miss small" The Patriot
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" Bob Lee Swagger
"There is but one path, we kill them all" Spartacus:Blood and Sand

Postby Savant » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:52 am

Hey Namele$$, i was on with you last night and alot of wierd bugging was happening which still has alot of ppl confused.

While on the MEC team last night, a player had a red tag, running around reviving MEC players speaking ENGLISH?
this guy was getting drilled left and right. props to him for not returning fire
Sal_Monella

Postby residue » Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:56 am

Originally posted by BladeRunner
I don't like banning players but it looks like the ban stick
needs to come out and strike some people.
:beer:

i don't have a problem with banning people :D

if you're a player on the server and you need an admin, the best thing to do is join the ecgn teamspeak server. many times there's so much text scrolling across the screen that it can be difficult to notice a complaint. if we hear a voice it's also easier to ask questions about the offense and follow up with appropriate measures.

i'm sure we'll come up with better admin coverage during the hours that are currently light.

Postby nameless » Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:23 am

Originally posted by Savant
Hey Namele$$, i was on with you last night and alot of wierd bugging was happening which still has alot of ppl confused.

While on the MEC team last night, a player had a red tag, running around reviving MEC players speaking ENGLISH?
this guy was getting drilled left and right. props to him for not returning fire

yep, saw another one at the island map (maybe the same one). this is the normal "tag bug", but i mean intentional kills on people, wearing the "right" tags, not players getting switched.

don't have a problem with banning people :D

:rotflmao: :D :beer:

ah, i forgot: the planes are that fast, that, when you're bombing flag points, it's nearly impossible to see in time on the minimap if comrades are near the flag point. if you fly to slow, you're cannon fodder for the stingers and other planes. i think, you will have a lot kicks, auto-kicks and auto-bannings for that in the future (maybe me too, when i'm flying a plane and not only bombing vehicles). i hope, that ea will insert a feature for zooming out the minimap to prevent such teamkills.

Postby Evan » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:46 pm

Originally posted by nameless
yep, saw another one at the island map (maybe the same one). this is the normal "tag bug", but i mean intentional kills on people, wearing the "right" tags, not players getting switched.

:rotflmao: :D :beer:

ah, i forgot: the planes are that fast, that, when you're bombing flag points, it's nearly impossible to see in time on the minimap if comrades are near the flag point. if you fly to slow, you're cannon fodder for the stingers and other planes. i think, you will have a lot kicks, auto-kicks and auto-bannings for that in the future (maybe me too, when i'm flying a plane and not only bombing vehicles). i hope, that ea will insert a feature for zooming out the minimap to prevent such teamkills.

Press N to zoom in or zoom out the minimap.
Image.

Previous

Return to Abuse!