Harrassed

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Lev[1ACD]

Harrassed

Postby Lev[1ACD] » Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:55 am

I was recently harrassed by "Mutiny34" while playing in your #4 server. He was swearing, and freaking out about everything I said. I told him several times that if he didn't stop, that I would press charges (I probably won't, but I should contact his ISP about it, because he was ripping on another player, also.) I am requesting, if possble, his IP, and the chatlogs for the time of 11:00 PM (PST) to about 1AM (PST) so I can report this to his ISP. I don't tolerate any abuse upon myself.

Other than this, I enjoyed playing in your server, it was very smooth, and lag free!

Thank you!

Postby tek » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:15 am

Unfortunately, BF2 Chat is not logged at this time. There is no means to reliably log chat while keeping the server stable. Also to prevent maintenance on our public ranked servers we are not logging the general server console.

I was also not able to locate his CD Hash in our tracking database. Depending on your course of action. You could get his BF2 Player ID from the stats sites by searching his nick, and contact EA for his information, as he has been playing on Ranked servers.

I apologize we couldn't be more assistance, if this ever occurs again, immediately come here and post or in extreme cases you can email support@ecgnetwork.com, but bear in mind that the email address is for customers. Please only use it in the most extreme cases.

Lev[1ACD]

Postby Lev[1ACD] » Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:16 am

Alright, thank you. I'll look into this. I want to scare him straight, since its fools like him that ruin really great servers and games.

Return to Abuse!