Admin Abuse by Furytheoriginal

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Postby Evan » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:55 pm

Originally posted by JimmyTango
Wow, I hadn't read this post yet. Funny stuff. I don't think anyone pointed this out yet, so I will.

He is clearly saying that he and multiplayers on teamspeak all agreed you were out of line, not that you were on TS. You edited out everything after the word 'teamspeak' to make what you said look like it was real.

You were in the wrong, plain and simple. An admin might not see a tk'er until it is pointed out or happens to the admin. obviously, with you camping their main base, he was able to see it right away and acted on it.

All in all, fairly sad. And you signed up with a new name for that other post? Fairly sad has just been replaced with completely pathetic.

TankMan and Acid are two different people. They have two completely different ISP's, unless one of them is spoofed.
Image.

Postby EZC » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:07 am

Off topic. I miss BF2. I hate being in a clan in a game thats keeping me from sunlight. Yes I too have been swallowed by a MMORPG. Im seeking help and getting 10 minutes of daylight a day. Hopefully soon i will recover and not end up like Havoc locked away in cave mutating into some creature. "PRECIOUS"
"They told me it was healthy to collect things, so I decided to collect pictures of dead presidents." - Willie Sutton, Bank Robber
Image Made by Spirit of Me

Postby SavageParrot » Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:45 am

Originally posted by Evan
TankMan and Acid are two different people. They have two completely different ISP's, unless one of them is spoofed.

Or unless he has 2 computers. Last count on out clans site I believe I had in the region of 20 different ips from posting at work. Till the bastards fire walled me anyhow :D

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by HRR_Fury

When you were kicked for it you came back and insulted me. Multiple players on teamspeak all thought you were way out of line...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's better with punctuation ;)
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Camel toe joe » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:07 pm

Originally posted by SavageParrot
Or unless he has 2 computers. Last count on out clans site I believe I had in the region of 20 different ips from posting at work. Till the bastards fire walled me anyhow :D

quote:

When you were kicked for it you came back and insulted me. Multiple players on teamspeak all thought you were way out of line...

he said ISP internet service providers not IP just thought i'd mention that

Postby Evan » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:08 pm

Originally posted by SavageParrot

quote:

ISP's, not IP's.
Image.

Postby Wairudo Enjin » Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:16 pm

Originally posted by Evan
ISP's, not IP's.

There are a few explanations that would explain this.

1) There are more than one ISP serving his house.
eg. he has cable internet and his father has a dsl account for business
2) He went next door to his friend's house.
3) As stated before, he spoofed his id

TankMan

Postby TankMan » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:19 am

Sorry but I'm my own person and I feel sorry for you guys if you're still being led by Fury's lies and deceit.

I'm bored at work writing this otherwise I would have never even seen this thread again. You guys remind me of the catholic church, so quick to defend the respected members "Priests" yet when it becomes blatantly obvious that one of them is in the wrong you attempt to belittle the victims instead of going after the real criminals.

It's a shame but what can you do? That's life.

It may not be today, may not be tomorrow, may not be a few weeks from now but one day more people will learn how Fury really is. I'm obviously not the first person he's treated like shit on this server and I'm sure I won't be the last, for no reason at all. Peace.

Postby SkiloDog2000 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:54 am

fury is an abusive admin
a rat bastard
and a meat eater
SAVE THE ANIMALS!!!

in all seriousness
hees a good guy and ive never been kicked unjustly by him... i dont think
slayer yes, fury no

Postby Gen. Ouch » Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:01 am

yeah im sure you really know how he really is, i see you have only posted 2 times on the forums tankman, that leads me to believe that you haven't been on #1 that long. i've played with Fury for years, first on #2 in BFV and now in BF2 and i think what all you guys are saying about how bad Fury is is a crock of shit, absolute Bull shit if i've ever seen it. im not belittling anyone you imature whinny kids(emotionaly at least) that have had one bad experence and now thats all you see. i suggest that if any of you guys have a problem with any admin on #1 you send him a polite PM expalining what happened or asking why he did what he did. but don't come on the forums and post on a thread and be childish about it, that solves nothing whatsoever and just makes people like me sick. feel free to PM me and explain what he did politely and maby i'll be able to shed some light on it. Peace...

Ouch.
The Ouch man cometh
*BONG*GeneralOuch

I thank God for this sig....

Postby SkiloDog2000 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:24 am

youve been here for years?
i remember you from the later parts of bfv but ya, anyways
ive played with fury since before he became an admin on #2 and id have to say that hees one of the fairest admins ive ever seen
yes hees a pointwhore but ive never seen him kick anyone for his personal benefit or that of anyone else's unless it was dignified by that of a rule
id stand behind any decision he would ever make and i think hees a great admin

LordShard

Postby LordShard » Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:38 am

Fury abuses me so bad. I hate it so when he pushes me down the stairs. :'(

Postby [SYN] Qrazy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:21 pm

He makes me Furyous!!!

Postby Tommy Boy » Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:44 pm

Originally posted by EZC
Off topic. I miss BF2. I hate being in a clan in a game thats keeping me from sunlight. Yes I too have been swallowed by a MMORPG. Im seeking help and getting 10 minutes of daylight a day. Hopefully soon i will recover and not end up like Havoc locked away in cave mutating into some creature. "PRECIOUS"

hey smacker we miss you. what are you playing?

What I really miss is BF42....

prozak

Postby prozak » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:16 pm

Fury constantly circled our heli spawn in the jet and wouldnt let Lunatick and I take off.

ADMIN WITH SKILLS ABUSE!
DEMOTION TIME!
:P

Postby EZC » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:24 pm

Originally posted by Tommy Boy
hey smacker we miss you. what are you playing?

What I really miss is BF42....
I miss beer :beer:
"They told me it was healthy to collect things, so I decided to collect pictures of dead presidents." - Willie Sutton, Bank Robber
Image Made by Spirit of Me

PreviousNext

Return to Abuse!