Admin Abuse by Furytheoriginal

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Postby Mugzy » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:25 pm

Good job Fury!

This guy seems just like the kind of person we don't want on the server anyway.
Mugzy
Senior Admin
Admin tool developer

Postby Chacal » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:25 pm

Originally posted by ACiD
I came in with an ATTITUDE

This is where I stopped reading. Don't come on our server with an attitude, period.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Postby [SYN] Qrazy » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:36 pm

OK....Wheewww...Acid man, chill....Let me tell you what I saw...I was in game, I was in TS, and I was in Fury's squad......Fury was playing the game...Alot of admins play the game....He witnessed you camping the uncappable main, He was told about this mygot guy that was tking like a madman on the opposing team....He stopped playing to go address that situation (the admins do not kick based on accusation, they do their best to witness it firsthand)...He kicked you and banned mygot boy for tking.....If he was as mad about being killed by you as you think, he would have said something about it in ts...I know everyone else does (DAMN YOU DEATHBOB!!!)..He didn't say anything about that...Other than some smacker was camping the uncappable main.....You were kicked for breaking the server rules, you were not the first kick, nor will you be the last.....Those are steps necessary for ECGN to run their servers the way they want them run.....I have played with, and against Fury for a long time now, and I have yet to see him abuse his admin rights...Maybe if you cooled off a little and looked at the situation through anothers eyes you may see there was more going on than just what you were preceiving....Just keep it cool, if you have a problem bring it to the forums like you did with this post....Barking at the admin that kicked you in in game chat will never give good results....

Peace....

Postby Mr. Slayer » Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:44 pm

You should have been a bit more reasonable with your posts, Acid. This is common sense. You come to a large, respected community's forum and instead of being cool and collective you have a horrible attitude and post things like this:

"Because nothing will make me more satisfied than always seeing your name below mine in the final rankings in the map. "

Now think about this. If you ever had a chance of being unbanned do you really think this helps? Obviously Fury is respected around here because he is an admin. So don't expect positive results coming around here (or any other community for that matter) and insulting someone who is obviously liked/respected in order to gain something. You won't get squat. "Common sense"

Hope this helps you to become a little more sensible if you are ever in a situation like this again. :)
Mr. Slayer

Postby EZC » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:04 pm

well if i remember ECGN clears the ban list every 4 yrs so see u then. :)

Hey isnt this in the wrong forum. I mean Im posting. How come u put it in wrong forum. Arent u suppose to post in ban forum.

Well then hmmm.. stop playing with ur dingy and post in the right forum. :eek: :rotflmao: :beer: :beer: :beer:
"They told me it was healthy to collect things, so I decided to collect pictures of dead presidents." - Willie Sutton, Bank Robber
Image Made by Spirit of Me

Postby Spirit of Me » Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:15 pm

Originally posted by EZC
hmmm.. stop playing with ur dingy and post in the right forum. :eek: :rotflmao: :beer: :beer: :beer:

hehehe you said dingy hehe :freak:
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi

Postby Tommy Boy » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:43 pm

in Tommy Boy the quote actually was "quit playing with your dingy"...but I am a stickler for details!

:)

Postby -HaVoC- » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:54 pm

I became a better player and person by partaking in the common sense ECGN works so hard to bring to the table.
-

"Now, if things look bad, and it looks like your not going to make it, then you've got to get mean, I mean plum mad dog mean, 'cause if you lose your head and give up then you neither live nor win, and that's just the way it is."

- The Outlaw Josey Wales -

put me on the team that Harry aint on....I sure miss shooting him and if im on the same team as HaVoC...OMFG we will stomp a mudhole in you and walk it dry.

- YaDad -

Re: I too was abused by Fury

Postby Rand0m » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:31 pm

Originally posted by TankMan
I wasn't going to say anything but this situation calls for me to say my piece.

I too was abused by Fury's excessive abuse of power. A few nights ago I was playing on the server and after I killed Fury a couple of times legitimately he sent me a message saying, "If you ever kill me in front of my friends like that again I will ban you from the server and nobody would believe you so dont even try to argue with me, just shutup and dont get in my way if you know what's good for you!".

Needless to say I was pretty shocked and outraged, but I let it slide and chose to ignore him. I thought I was the only one he did this to and figured he was an out of control Admin that I could really do nothing about anyway so I didn't do anything.

I no longer play on this server because of this guys child like abuse of power and I hope others realize what kind of person he really he is.

Sorry to hear you had the misfortune of dealing with him also Acid. Good luck and Thank you.

suuuuuuuure! nice try ACiD......lame ass. :tard:

Postby Colonel Ingus » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:57 pm

Originally posted by -HaVoC-
I became a better player and person by partaking in the common sense ECGN works so hard to bring to the table.

Yeah but unfortunatly we still can't get you to speak proper English.

"Mahket Gahden"
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ... Benjamin Franklin

Re: Re: I too was abused by Fury

Postby SavageParrot » Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:46 am

Originally posted by Rand0m
suuuuuuuure! nice try ACiD......lame ass. :tard:

LMAO yeah a new player that no one has heard of that has just 1 post could it be a more blatant alias :D
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Gen. Ouch » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:47 am

christ this thread is funny. Acid my man you need to calm down, get yourself a beer then come read what you said again. then you'll see how stupid you just sounded.
Also i find it hard to believe that anyone could own Fury, never seen it and i've played here along time.

Cheers!!!:beer:
The Ouch man cometh
*BONG*GeneralOuch

I thank God for this sig....

LordShard

Postby LordShard » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:58 am

ACiD got pwnt. Sucky sucky fife dolla?

Re: I too was abused by Fury

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:36 pm

Originally posted by TankMan
I wasn't going to say anything but this situation calls for me to say my piece.

I too was abused by Fury's excessive abuse of power. A few nights ago I was playing on the server and after I killed Fury a couple of times legitimately he sent me a message saying, "If you ever kill me in front of my friends like that again I will ban you from the server and nobody would believe you so dont even try to argue with me, just shutup and dont get in my way if you know what's good for you!".

OMFG, did u guys miss this post, Or see it for what it is? Either way we do not have admins with this mentality. I can attest to the fact that Fury does not have this kind of attitude or mentality. Get a grip ACID :ar15:
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Postby JimmyTango » Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:25 pm

Wow, I hadn't read this post yet. Funny stuff. I don't think anyone pointed this out yet, so I will.

Originally posted by HRR_Fury

When you were kicked for it you came back and insulted me and multiple players on teamspeak all thought you were way out of line...

He is clearly saying that he and multiplayers on teamspeak all agreed you were out of line, not that you were on TS. You edited out everything after the word 'teamspeak' to make what you said look like it was real.

You were in the wrong, plain and simple. An admin might not see a tk'er until it is pointed out or happens to the admin. obviously, with you camping their main base, he was able to see it right away and acted on it.

All in all, fairly sad. And you signed up with a new name for that other post? Fairly sad has just been replaced with completely pathetic.

PreviousNext

Return to Abuse!