Admin Abuse by Furytheoriginal

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

ACiD

Admin Abuse by Furytheoriginal

Postby ACiD » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:54 pm

I've been playing at this server ever since the game came out and I've never had any problems with admins.

Until today when I pretty much owned Fury and kept him from tank whoring. He proceeded to kick me from the server. I come back and he says it's cuz I was illegally camping? So if i was camping why not warn me or ban me completely? Oh wait htat happened after when I called him out.

Meanwhile, while I'm "camping", a member of my team is busy teamkilling everyone on our team. He must have racked up like 50 TKs before HE was finally banned. His name was Vodka or something.

So while the lovely Fury was busy removing me from the server, a more serious problem that is the TKer was running ramped on the server.

Talk about your priorities. I guess I should stop kicking fury's ass so much and hurting his stats.

Control your admins please.

HRR_Fury

Postby HRR_Fury » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:02 pm

First off... the server rules are well known... yuou kept camping an uncappable main flag....

When you were kicked for it you came back and insulted me and multiple players on teamspeak all thought you were way out of line... you were constabntly violating the rules and came back trying to insult me because I kicjed you as you should have been....

When I explained you were violationg the rules you tried to blow it off and then continued to be childish on the server by telling the admin (me) to just shutup

I banned you until you can play like a mature adult and follow the rules as well as admin instruction.... and if you can't keep your langugae clean here and on the server you won't be welcome to either

Fury

P.S. The guy you were talking about was banned for tk'ing

Postby Conscious* » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:04 pm

Did you need to make three threads with the same message?
[N4L]Conscious* -Tv-Conscious*

ACiD

Postby ACiD » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:05 pm

You've gotta be kidding me with this...

I WASN'T even IN the teamspeak server. Stop making stuff up to try to save face. I dont' even know the ECGN TS server IP.

Please don't tell me to be mature when you're making up stuff and kicking ME because I was killing YOU! A mature person would nicely tell the person to please stop camping or else they would be kicked.

Your move.

ACiD

Postby ACiD » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:06 pm

Originally posted by ConScIouS
Did you need to make three threads with the same message?

Sorry about that, go ahead and delete the others. i didn't know which to post on since there's so many different sections here. I just wanna make it known that Fury is abusing his power.

Postby Conscious* » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:07 pm

Originally posted by ACiD
You've gotta be kidding me with this...

I WASN'T even IN the teamspeak server. Stop making stuff up to try to save face. I dont' even know the ECGN TS server IP.

Please don't tell me to be mature when you're making up stuff and kicking ME because I was killing YOU! A mature person would nicely tell the person to please stop camping or else they would be kicked.

Your move.

He said he was talking to people on teamspeak who agreed with him that you were out of line.
[N4L]Conscious* -Tv-Conscious*

HRR_Fury

Postby HRR_Fury » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:08 pm

You insulted me in the game chat... all the players on Teamspeak saw it and thought you were way out off line since you violated the rules and came back with a attitude... my move is simple... you are not welcome on BF2 #1

I kicked you because you were camping an uncappable flag and killing everything that spawned as I explained in game... we do have logs that record all chat I do not need to make anything up....

Fury

ACiD

Postby ACiD » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:09 pm

Originally posted by HRR_Fury
[B]When you were kicked for it you came back and insulted me and multiple players on teamspeak

Read it again.

Postby NightCrawler » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:09 pm

Does anyone have a "spellchecker" anymore?

ACiD

Postby ACiD » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:11 pm

I came in with an ATTITUDE because you abused your power! I love how the guy who TK'd had tons of TKs before you finally banned him, but when I take a tank into the MEC spawn and kill YOU, I'm banned within a minute. But I suppose the guy who Tk'd would have been banned asap too if he killed you and affected your stats. Give me a break here.

Like I said in the first post, I've played there since the game came out and never had any problems with admins. Fin.

PS I probably WON'T come back since I'll be too afraid to kill you in fear of getting banned for it.

HRR_Fury

Postby HRR_Fury » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:18 pm

Final reply I will make here... if you wish to say anything else send forum mail...

I ONLY banned you after kicking you when you came back with an attitude... you should have simply said "I wont do it again" and it would have been over... but choosing to insult and make other statements that cause in game disruptions as opposed to doing the right thing will never get you anywhere

Fury

ACiD

Postby ACiD » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:30 pm

Oh yes Massa. I's never wanna do anyting to hurt my admin. I's never do it again I swear.

Give me a break. You abuse your power so much you think you're God. You don't even warn you just kick. So what's your defense against the Vodka guy who Tk'd about 50 times before finally getting the boot?

Well nevermind you're not gonna reply anyway. So funny is all.

On second thought, I will continue to play on that server. Because nothing will make me more satisfied than always seeing your name below mine in the final rankings in the map.

Ciao.

TankMan

I too was abused by Fury

Postby TankMan » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:35 pm

I wasn't going to say anything but this situation calls for me to say my piece.

I too was abused by Fury's excessive abuse of power. A few nights ago I was playing on the server and after I killed Fury a couple of times legitimately he sent me a message saying, "If you ever kill me in front of my friends like that again I will ban you from the server and nobody would believe you so dont even try to argue with me, just shutup and dont get in my way if you know what's good for you!".

Needless to say I was pretty shocked and outraged, but I let it slide and chose to ignore him. I thought I was the only one he did this to and figured he was an out of control Admin that I could really do nothing about anyway so I didn't do anything.

I no longer play on this server because of this guys child like abuse of power and I hope others realize what kind of person he really he is.

Sorry to hear you had the misfortune of dealing with him also Acid. Good luck and Thank you.

Postby nameless » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:11 pm

don't know who you are talking about but i play with fury for now almost a year.

If you ever kill me in front of my friends like that again I will ban you from the server and nobody would believe you so dont even try to argue with me, just shutup and dont get in my way if you know what's good for you

that's not fury's way to be an admin nor any other admin on #1. if you think this is a fact, pm chacal or another senior admin to look into the logs.

and acid: have good playing elsewhere :tard:. insulting an admin after he kicked you wasn't and isn't a good behaviour on ANY gameserver.

Re: I too was abused by Fury

Postby Chacal » Wed Jul 20, 2005 6:21 pm

Originally posted by TankMan
he sent me a message saying, "If you ever kill me in front of my friends like that again I will ban you from the server and nobody would believe you so dont even try to argue with me, just shutup and dont get in my way if you know what's good for you!".

;)
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Next

Return to Abuse!