BF_Wonka the cheater

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Postby Gen. Ouch » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:04 pm

SoM that was some of the most believable voice acting ive ever heard.:lol:
The Ouch man cometh
*BONG*GeneralOuch

I thank God for this sig....

Jinky

Postby Jinky » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:16 pm

You should see my cheats. I can place last on the server every time w/o breaking a sweat. :P

Wonka cheat? - laugh

ECGN admins favortism? really big laugh.

This thread is just plain ridiculous.

MeatHead_NJ

Postby MeatHead_NJ » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:34 pm

Damn... no wonder why i suck! I'm the only player, man enough to play down to his god given level, without using a cheat. BTW Tommy cheats too! He can't possibly stop that many bullets w/o a hack.

Postby Tommy Boy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:36 pm

funny how nobody complains about me being a cheater!

ROFL...:)

except for Meat...you smacker! LOL

Postby nameless » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:39 pm

funny how nobody complains about me being a cheater!

no one complains, cause we all know ;)

Postby Tommy Boy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:41 pm

:tard: :rotflmao:

Postby Schrapnel » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:53 pm

If we banned him...all our stats would be better....hmmm....maybe we should have a vote....how many people have Wonka as their #1 assassin in the stats...this is probably mind boggling.... :eek:

J/K, Wonka is an exceptional player, I have never seen him cheat, if I or any other admins seen him, he would have been gone, same as everyone else we catch, we don't play favorites here.

Schrapnel

Postby nameless » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:25 pm

Sergeant Registered: Jan 2004 Location: Ontario, Canada Posts: 242 Status: Offline If we banned him...all our stats would be better....hmmm....maybe we should have a vote

ban him, ban him :D :D. no really, schrap, do you start a vote :lol:

Postby EL CONQUISTADOR » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:54 pm

Fury killed me three times in the last 2 days. I think he's
cheating.

:P

As far as wonka cheating, he doesn't need to cheat. He's
just so damn good at this game that people who get
owned by him need a reason to explain why they suck so
bad.
Slinging hearty portions of death since '42

Postby nameless » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:00 pm

hey, he lives !!!! come on con, sign up for the botr buddy

elite_viper

Okay, Okay

Postby elite_viper » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:24 pm

He may not be a cheater, and he is very good. I just dont see the difference between flying a loaded Blackhawk into spawns and sitting there in a tank and spawn killing people. And for the record I do have skills at the game. I just feel that someone killing me five or six times in a row as soon as I spawn is fair. I never accused him of using any cheats or hacks. And as for the bannings of the past, the only one I even remember was the one from residue in which I was wrong in my actions. You may have me confused with Elite_Zombie Hunter_Killer, as he was the one you banned from BFV, not me. I was simply voicing my opinion that I feel some of his tactics are in question in my opinion. If he is not in clear violation of the rules, then I guess I have no complaints. I clearly thought that Camping a flag and spawn killing was a violation, I stand corrected. Geeze, I wasn't trying to start world war 3, I just ask that you consider my point of view. If I knew that posting a thread without any profanity would get the entire server jumping down my throat I would not have posted it. Would there be so much ruckus if someone posted this same thread about me? Just Curious. If I knew voicing my opinion about a players tactics could get me banned, then I would not have said it. It is nothing personal against Wonka, but why dont I have a right to voice my opinion if I feel his tactics are unfair? I keep on seeing this server message flashing to not flag cap with blackhawks flashing up, in the meantime I am getting spawn killed over and over again by a tank before I even take a step. Whats more fair? I dont understand why I would be banned considering I have done nothing but play fair since returning from Residue's previous ban. If you have played with me you would know that I am all about fair play. I will post nothing further about Wonka because I dont wish to bring any further negative attention to myself.

Postby EZC » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:38 pm

with all these things of wonka cheating and everyone saying he plays so much that hes just that damn good. Does wonka ever go outside! :)
"They told me it was healthy to collect things, so I decided to collect pictures of dead presidents." - Willie Sutton, Bank Robber
Image Made by Spirit of Me

homerzz

Postby homerzz » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:54 pm

Fall Back! to the next spawn or main base,if anything Wonkas slipping,, could hardly ever kill him in BFV,, seems to be mortal in BF2

Re: Okay, Okay

Postby residue » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:01 pm

Originally posted by elite_viper
I just dont see the difference between flying a loaded Blackhawk into spawns and sitting there in a tank and spawn killing people.
Tanks are not even close to invincible. Try something other than nades :tard: ;)

I never accused him of using any cheats or hacks.
"All he does is Tank whore all game long and cheat. I played with him in BFV as well and he was a cheesy cheater there too."

If I knew voicing my opinion about a players tactics could get me banned, then I would not have said it. It is nothing personal against Wonka, but why dont I have a right to voice my opinion if I feel his tactics are unfair?
It's okay to voice an opinion. When you publicly accuse other players of wrongdoing and admins of unfairness then you'd better have something to back it up. Otherwise, you're just trolling by stirring the pot and disrupting the community.

elite_viper

Understood residue

Postby elite_viper » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:17 pm

When I say "cheesy Cheater" I didnt mean that he was Cheating in the sense if game glitches or hacks. I see it as me misunderstanding the rules of your server, I was under the impression that spawn camping was against the rules, if thats not the case then I am in the wrong. And wont make any further complaints. Anyone who wouldnt get frustrated by being spawn raped 5 or 6 times in a row is alot more patient than me. But i now understand it is within fair play, I feel satisfied in that, and hopefully I am still welcome on your server. Sorry for getting everyone all riled up.:ar15: :tard:

PreviousNext

Return to Abuse!