BF_Wonka the cheater

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

elite_viper

BF_Wonka the cheater

Postby elite_viper » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:12 am

Funny how all the ECGN admins cater to this guy. All he does is Tank whore all game long and cheat. I played with him in BFV as well and he was a cheesy cheater there too. I was just wondering when the same rules that apply to us will apply to BF_Wonka? If I kiss the rear of all ECGN admins will I be able to Tank Whore and camp flags to rack up ridiculous kill totals too? Just wondering why Wonka's antics are permitted. Ridiculous!

Postby [SYN] Qrazy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:32 am

I have never witnessed Wonka breaking any server rules....Cheat??? Are you kidding me.....The guy is great with a tank (and just about everything else he uses) so that makes him a cheater???? HAve you ever been on his team and worked with him?? Followed him around?? You would find he doesn't CHEAT, he just does what most of us do, only a lot better....I have seen you on the server (BFV and BF2) many times, I know you play regulary, I just don't know where you are getting this cheating stuff from....

Peace....

Postby Fontenelle » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:50 am

If I remember correctly, we heard the whole story last spring over an open mic.
And beasts became monsters of horn and ivory and dyed the earth with blood.

Postby cavalierlwt » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:57 am

Elite Viper, did you jump on TeamSpeak and voice your complaints to the admins? If so, what did they say?
Failing to plead
with a throat full of dust
Life falls asleep
in a fetal position.

Postby nameless » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:51 am

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

saw him last night taking out three guys at a flag, reviving a teammate and getting the flag after this ........ WITHOUT A TANK !!!!!

man, i cursed wonka i think a thousand times ...... but cheating?? he's one of the best players i have ever seen. if you have any evidence bring it on. otherwise: practice and get out of his way :D

peace brother

Re: BF_Wonka the cheater

Postby residue » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:53 am

Originally posted by elite_viper
Funny how all the ECGN admins cater to this guy. All he does is Tank whore all game long and cheat. I played with him in BFV as well and he was a cheesy cheater there too. I was just wondering when the same rules that apply to us will apply to BF_Wonka? If I kiss the rear of all ECGN admins will I be able to Tank Whore and camp flags to rack up ridiculous kill totals too? Just wondering why Wonka's antics are permitted. Ridiculous!

remind me why i unbanned you?

tanks are hardly invincible in the game and wonka does not receive any special treatment. quit whining and get some skills.

Re: Re: BF_Wonka the cheater

Postby nameless » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:56 am

Originally posted by residue
remind me why i unbanned you?

tanks are hardly invincible in the game and wonka does not receive any special treatment. quit whining and get some skills.

no further comment needed :beer:

Postby -HaVoC- » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:35 am

Man I hop'd on for a about an hour last night trying to get used to BF2. I've known Wonka for a long time and I'm sure you've just boosted his ego 10 fold. GG Wonka and it's good to see the regs :D
-

"Now, if things look bad, and it looks like your not going to make it, then you've got to get mean, I mean plum mad dog mean, 'cause if you lose your head and give up then you neither live nor win, and that's just the way it is."

- The Outlaw Josey Wales -

put me on the team that Harry aint on....I sure miss shooting him and if im on the same team as HaVoC...OMFG we will stomp a mudhole in you and walk it dry.

- YaDad -

Postby =ender= » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:48 am

May as well have said "Wonka I hate your mother and you suck and are a cheater to boot!" Dude's just asking to be a Wonka Special Victim (sounds like the name of a new TV show made by the Law and Order folks).

Cheater? Hardly... Wonka's just that good.
Move as a team, never move alone. Welcome to the Terrordome!

Postby Major SONAR » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:00 am

I might as well jump into the foray... BF_Wonka, you cheating, tank whoring, scumbag! I can't believe they let your ilk play on this server!!

hehe (I had to say that after the number of times he's killed me!) :D
(Just messing with ya bud)

Wonka's a great player. (Nuff said)

Look forward to our next meeting BF. (I just hope we're on the same side) :D BTW, what does the BF stand for?? ;)

Another Awesome Sig by Evan - Thanks man!

Postby Mugzy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:02 am

If you put in as many hours as Wonka, you would be good enough to get lots of kills too.
Mugzy
Senior Admin
Admin tool developer

Postby FarginMofo » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:05 am

Hmmm, I'm looking at the rules right now and I don't see "Tank Whoring" as one of them. You accuse wonka of cheating yet you offer no example or proof in the way of screenshots.

Wonka doesn't get any special treatment. I've even kicked wonka once in the past (BF1942). I've gamed with wonka a long time now, even before BF1942, and I can tell you flat out he is not a cheater. A pain in the a$$ yes, but not a cheater. :)

I would suggest, that in the future, you think before you post a thread here accusing anyone of anything.
"Well, we're not just gonna let you walk out of here."
"Who's we sucka!?"
"Smith and Wesson and me."

Re: BF_Wonka the cheater

Postby Tommy Boy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:28 am

Originally posted by elite_viper
If I kiss the rear of all ECGN admins...

pucker up any time you want for Tommy!

:)

Postby SavageParrot » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:28 am

Was playing on his squad yesterday and he was always there to offer a lift, or some supplies or just a warning about who was firing at me. If that's cheating then hell I want to play with cheaters all thre time...
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Chacal » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:51 am

Originally posted by FarginMofo
I would suggest, that in the future, you think before you post a thread here accusing anyone of anything.

I'll turn the suggestion into a requirement. Making a public cheating accusation is unacceptable, especially without proof.

If Viper doesn't provide me with undeniable proof before the end of the day, I will ban him from ECGN BF2 servers for two months.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Next

Return to Abuse!