Thanks for getting me kicked AUSTRIA!!

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Unregistered

Thanks for getting me kicked AUSTRIA!!

Postby Unregistered » Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:12 pm

You stupid baby! You cant handle somebody saying why arent you in the ducts anymore? What are you 5 years old? because thats all I said to you dumb punk. I dont even see how you got into the ss cause you suck! Oh and Zog shows up and Im harrassing you right? Thats all I said. Your pretty immature maybe one day you'll grow up. I dont appeaciate zog ignoring me either and wont listen to a damn word I said and its stupid cuz you would think with asb there saying Ive played with pumpkin for 2 hours and I havent done shit would help but not to these sorry people.

44444slaughter

hey

Postby 44444slaughter » Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:20 pm

ok who ever you are....with a response like that no wonder you were kicked....zog is fair when it comes to kicking or !ignore... people.....What did AsB do....if I know your real name maybe I would know....I was kicked by zog before because i was a moron like you...ok I got it lets see you were door blocking..or you got so pissed at someone you started to door block..or maybe you were just being an ass, and calling people names...well you were kicked big dear, you are the cry baby....look at the brite side at least you weren't banned....do it again and disrespect someone on the server a million times and then you will be

Slaughter

44444slaughter

ps

Postby 44444slaughter » Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:21 pm

zog doesn't do any favors for AsB....we are just a clam that plays on the server......and Zog is the admin (and many others)...just show respect

Starlight

Postby Starlight » Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:11 am

I know he wasnt doing asb a favor anyway, I did not disrespect anyone thank you.

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:28 am

Maybe you were using "global" chat instead of "team" chat. It really frosts me and other people to have a teammate give the enemy information as to our whereabouts (ducts, in your case). I see it happen all the time on the beach and on the SS server.

I don't know if that's what happened...but your childish rant will get you no where.

I've played with Austria before and was a real tard at times - telling him I had him covered, just to fall off the building when the enemy was coming, etc. He was maybe annoyed but he didn't get me kicked.

If your post is any indication, you carried your childish rant from the game to here. Makes the kick SEEM justified.
Maybe Austria isn't the only one that needs to grow up....

Good day...
:freak:

Starlight

Postby Starlight » Fri Feb 28, 2003 12:43 pm

Hmmm... anyways he apologized to me after a minute but I got kicked still and he should've told that to zog. Anyway its not even important anymore cuz I already saw him after that. Oh yeah I wasn't even giving away anything everyone on my team knew he was in there. Thats no reason to say you dont like playing with someone, if anything he was just annoyed and since he is ss decided to use his authority against a non ss. I am mature thank you and Im not the bitch here.

LadyDeathstrike

Postby LadyDeathstrike » Sat Mar 01, 2003 7:45 am

:tard:

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Sat Mar 01, 2003 10:10 am

tralalala

Starlight

Postby Starlight » Sat Mar 01, 2003 2:10 pm

:tard: :ar15: :flame: :lol:

Return to Abuse!