Help

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Help

Postby Slaughter2 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:40 am

my Dog just shit on my new rug.......damn I feel abused....is this the abuse hotline?????
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby Wolfy2 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:03 am

:lol:

Postby Major SONAR » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:03 am

Join the club Slaughter..

My wife lets a couple of cats stay inside our house, but she doesn't want to put a litter box inside. She says "the cats get litter all over the floor!". So... a couple of times we left for several hours and "her" cats took a big crap right in the middle of our bed, ON TWO DIFFERENT OCCASIONS!

It gets worse. One of the cats is very skittish (scared). So, one night about 1:30 am, I am awakened by the cat wanting to get out (so he could take a crap). The cat is waiting by the door to be let out, but he's so scared, that as I approach the door, he runs away! (I was easing up very slowy, so I wouldn't scare him). So here I am chasing a cat around my house at 1:30 am in the morning. He goes into our bedroom, so I shut the doors to all the other rooms (and to the garage, which is another exit from our house), and I leave the door open to the outside so he can go out. When I enter the bedroom, he bolts to the garage door. Not the door I left open, but the one I made sure was shut! So again I ease up to the door and he bolts to the bedroom again. As I get to the bedroom I see the cat squatting in the floor. (Apparently all this running has made his bowels a bit looser) I scoop up the cat, but it's too late! The crap is coming out! I run towards the door carrying the cat. All the while crap is coming out in a steady stream! I finally get him out and there is a LONG line of crap from out bedroom to the door.

22 individual pieces of SHIT! (I know I counted!) That I had to clean up at 1:30 in the morning, because that DAMN CAT was so scared! ^$#$%@% CAT!!!

My 7 year old son says "Dad, wouldn't it be easier to just put a litter box in the house?.... Why can my son figure that out, but not my wife?? :freak:

Thanks for letting me vent.

Another Awesome Sig by Evan - Thanks man!

Postby [ecgn] btt » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:48 pm

Originally posted by Major SONAR

My 7 year old son says "Dad, wouldn't it be easier to just put a litter box in the house?.... Why can my son figure that out, but not my wife?? :freak:

Thanks for letting me vent.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Was the shit in solid form. My grandparents were in town a year or so ago. Staying at my folks house. I go over with my dog (35 pound mutt). Long story short, Grandma feed my dog all kinds of table scraps.(that I didn't know about) Next day get home from work and there is LIQUID shit all over the livingroom. Seven big spots and several little splatters. I must say again Liquid shit. Not a soild piece to it. Got it all cleaned up (rented steam cleaner). Think thats it. HELL NO, the next day I get home from work. OMG the same damn SHIT all over. I wanted to cry.

Postby Sabres » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:54 pm

lololol Sonar! hahahha :lol:

BulletTooth, that sounds horrible!

Postby Trash Can » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:03 pm

This is one shitty thread ...

Postby Sabres » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:18 pm

Originally posted by Trash Can
This is one shitty thread ...

you got that right

Postby SavageParrot » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:28 pm

There's this new invention. I believe it's called a catflap...
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Major SONAR » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:50 pm

What? and cut a hole in my door! For a &$@#% Cat?? You've got to be kidding! LOL.

Maybe you don't understand... these are HER cats! NOT mine! I like dogs! Speaking of dogs, my neighbor has THE BEST fetching dog you have ever seen. That dog lives to fetch. He will fetch a ball, frisbee, soccer ball, stick, anything! He will fetch until your arm gets tired! He doesn't want to be petted. He just wants to fetch. Anytime he sees me, he comes over with a ball and drops it at my feet and just sits there until I pick it up and throw it! That is one awesome dog!

Another Awesome Sig by Evan - Thanks man!

Postby Lunitic Fringe » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:46 pm

Major SONAR.. I own 2 little furballs myself.. go buy 2 boxes or 1 of those autoscoopers and a dustbuster ... then tell your wife to get over it or the next tiem they take a crap in the house shell be sleeping in it when she wakes up! .. :) :lol: :lol: :lol:
w:c RedDeviL ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> ...-> :P

Postby cavalierlwt » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:27 pm

a question for dog owners. Why don't dog owners train their dog to always shit in the same spot in the bag yard? Maybe set up a 4x4 foot square of astroturf and train them to shit there. That way, you can walk around the back yard without worrying about stepping in dog shit, plus clean up would be easier I suppose. It takes me five minutes to walk across my sister's back yard, I feel like I'm scanning the ground for land mines. Five minutes in that yard and I get the 'thousand yard stare'
Failing to plead
with a throat full of dust
Life falls asleep
in a fetal position.

Postby A.M. Foxtrot » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:35 pm

I dunno, my dog takes a shit, I clean it up. That way I don't have to worry about tripping a canine claymore.

Postby cavalierlwt » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:04 pm

I've seen dogs eat shit before (I know, this is gross as all hell, sorry). I suppose if you could train them to eat their own poo it would be the ultimate solution. He eats, he craps, he eats again. The Circle of Life! :lol: I can't sink any lower than this.
Failing to plead
with a throat full of dust
Life falls asleep
in a fetal position.

Postby =ender= » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:43 pm

Originally posted by A.M. Foxtrot
I dunno, my dog takes a shit, I clean it up. That way I don't have to worry about tripping a canine claymore.

Yep. Best way to do it, in my book. It drops, you snag, no landmines for the future.
Move as a team, never move alone. Welcome to the Terrordome!

Postby SkiloDog2000 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:53 pm

my cat took a shit in the house last summer so i naturally got pissed and threw it outside
at this point, the things terrified so it leaps around the back yard, through the garden, and and into the fish pond

Next

Return to Abuse!