Ban Slop 37 of the Beach

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Sheisse (Qc)

Ban Slop 37 of the Beach

Postby Sheisse (Qc) » Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:34 pm

A few minutes ago on OC48 beach server, a guy named Slop 37 kept on going on the lather in the bunker and he was blocking avery ally from passing.
I made a request on the chat for an admin to kick the guy, to my surprise, a vote agaist me was called. I then said that there was a mistake and that Slop 37 should be kicked. Again a vote agaist me. By the same time, Slop 37 kept saying "I still there".
What is happening?????
Please have a look at the log if you dont beleave me.
:( I would be realy sad to see those kind of players spreading on OC48

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Mon Mar 10, 2003 2:16 pm

i think ASH S.S. and GFU need to play more again on server if i play on oc now all i see is clanless persons and maybe 1 untill 3 guys who AINT noob

Sheisse (Qc)

Postby Sheisse (Qc) » Tue Mar 11, 2003 12:47 am

Thank you Beast, I apreciate your attention.
I also want to say that some none clan can be good to. For exemple I am no membre of a clan and I think Im not a bad player. (French expression... dont know if it means realy the same in english:confused: )

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:15 am

ahh je habite je pays-bass:P and yeah there are enough clanless persons on OC who aint noob but most of them now a dayz go to S.S. server or somethin so thats a problem too

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Tue Mar 11, 2003 1:16 am

and damnit its le pays-bass:P

Sheisse (Qc)

Postby Sheisse (Qc) » Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:55 pm

Its realy incredible to be able to play with you guys from the old continent, I m still impressed by what the online gaming can allow you.
By the way, I was a closer neibor (spelling) of you a few years ago, I lived 2 years in France (Strasbourg) and 2 years in Germany (Santoulrish). I miss Europe some time...

Return to Abuse!