kick I burn jews

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Postby {TBAR}ANIMALMOM » Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:11 am

Lol this guy does big time was on around 8:15 pm usa time in oregon he is hardcore

[A.S.H.]Colossus

Postby [A.S.H.]Colossus » Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:08 am

Good job at trying to start some more shit zog!

Postby hightimber » Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:52 am

Originally posted by Kristov
In general, we don't kick based upon a nick, there's no reason to. If the individual starts spouting off racist comments..then they'll usually be banned without warning. Stupid nicks..hey..so they're stupid, let em show it off proudly, it makes them more easy to identify.
I got a PM from either MMMMGood or Casus (the former I believe) and he said they WOULD kick and/or ban for this. I was offended by a nick of N*GGER KILLER. This particular asshat, didn't use the "*", though.

IMO, there's just no place for it on a public server.

I agree to kick them...no question.

Postby Lord ZOG » Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:59 am

Why let these attention seeking pukes get satisfaction over the problems they cause. There are enough decent people out there to keep the servers free of jerk-offs.

I say kick them. One warning, then kick and ban the pukes. Noi great loss. I know the BF1942 guys have ban lists that look like the Yellow Pages, so maybe they're more hesitant to ban people...but I like to adhere to my standards.

People who play for fun generally don't start right off being assholes.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Postby Kristov » Tue Mar 18, 2003 1:34 pm

Jon will kick people for nicks sometimes, but in general, most of us admins just don't bother. So someone has a stupid nick, big deal. As long as they aren't spouting anything racist in game, we ignore them.

First racist comment however, it's ban time, not kick, ban.
The enemy is attacking, let us prey.

44444slaughter

Re: I agree to kick them...no question.

Postby 44444slaughter » Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:11 pm

Originally posted by S.S. Lord ZOG
Why let these attention seeking pukes get satisfaction over the problems they cause. There are enough decent people out there to keep the servers free of jerk-offs.

I say kick them. One warning, then kick and ban the pukes. Noi great loss. I know the BF1942 guys have ban lists that look like the Yellow Pages, so maybe they're more hesitant to ban people...but I like to adhere to my standards.

People who play for fun generally don't start right off being assholes.

Nicely said zog...and yes its not the nick name its the stuff he said during the game play...always on about 7-9:30 est.....and goes by a million different names look at stats....changed name to i like to swim..and was spamming I just wanna swim over and over...i'm not crying just letting people know there's a ton of asses out there exploiting the server.....Just give me the option to turn the vote on and these guys will be gone...thanks again zoggy...see ya on the beach

Re: kick I burn jews

Postby Kristov » Tue Mar 18, 2003 2:27 pm

Originally posted by 44444slaughter
I burn jews was on the beach server today....i take offense to this name as well as many other players.....ban him pleaseee

THIS was your original whine, and in it you state nothing about him spamming anything..only that YOU find his nick offensive, which you later say again and add that you are jewish which is why you find it offensive.

And, now, you say it's not the nick, it's the spam he spouts...

Make up your mind, otherwise, I know I personally get the feeling that this guy hasn't actually anything, you just don't like HIM.
The enemy is attacking, let us prey.

44444slaughter

krist

Postby 44444slaughter » Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:49 pm

krist

I like my post to be short, just don't like to type....ok next time I'll bring evidence......my org. post was just to get him noticed thats all, and then I agreed about the spamming....but sorry evidence next time then

Previous

Return to Abuse!