Time to neuter the general populace...

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

{CN}Doomfarer

Time to neuter the general populace...

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:56 am

Just when I think I have dealt with all the different kinds of frustrations idiot gamers can hand out... Some new (EXPLETIVE) has to go out of his way to prove me wrong.

BOB, Axis - I get the arty right away, start moving in position to hammer the windmill. Some smacktard jumps in and starts driving to the north bridge. I REPEATEDLY tell the (EXPLETIVE) to get (EXPLETIVE) out of the arty. Then tell him if he doesn't get that I will have him kicked. The dude drives along oblivious, crosses the north bridge, and right over the mines placed thereabouts... Nothing really new there, here is the kicker. I call this guy "STUPID MOFO" after he has killed us both. I get so mad his name slips my attention. Lucky enough (and this is the new part), he pops back "watch who you are calling names" and then (truely priceless) "You can't get me kicked so shutup"... A minute later bye-bye. Satisfying, and enlightening to the other gamers as well.

Market Garden, Axis - play a frustrating first run through where most of the team is brainless, nothing new. Second run through, I stop trying to defend the tank spawns, and get out there to kick some ass. Fine... I get a Tiger follow a recently departed convoy to the stone bridge (tiger and panzer with a jeep lead in). I get to the bridge I see both tanks smoking, one empty, the other empty with the driver trying to repair his tank (ON THE BRIDGE). Guess what happens...go ahead. Stupid dude gets shot in the head and now there are TWO empty and unattended tanks just SITTING THERE. *Gritting teeth* I clean up that mess, if just barely, and play on.

Market Garden, Axis, later - Feeling pretty irate I try to game on, feeling that we on TS are doing a pretty good job putting pressure on one of the bridges... I have decided that I am NOT risking another tiger to the smacktards. I get taken out graying the flag... I respawn, make sure the area is clear, then set up near the tiger spawn. It spawns, I jump in and start driving... *BOOM* my tank is half dead. I jump out real quick to see WTF. In jumps the (HUGE STRING OF EXPLETIVES HERE) engineer that had sropped an exp pack ON MY (EXPLETIVE) TANK!!! I GO BALLISTIC! Primarily off of TS, as I am trying to stop the on air rampages...

I took a deep breath, wait for my ears to stop ringing... And leave the server. Preferring not to hit up an admin once more to deal with the (EXPLETIVE), as I have had to hit them up a few times already (1 ban, and 2 kicks I believe) and I am too irritated to play the game any longer...

Why do people BREED THESE (EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE EXPLETIVE) SMACKTARDS!?!?!

end rant.

Xenius

Postby Xenius » Tue Mar 11, 2003 9:28 am

Ths is why people should be required to take basic intelligence tests before breeding.

Ever hear that harvey danger song "flagpole sitta"

I always thought the line "only stupid people are breeding" was sadly very true.

Harry Canyon2

Postby Harry Canyon2 » Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:26 am

Have you guys seem me out playing lately??? Same reason Doomy, I get so worked up that I gotta leave the server, turn off the CPU and veg out. I know we need to put up with some of this, but it gets to me at times....just best to back away for awhile...take a shee... er, breath and relax.

CommTHOR

Postby CommTHOR » Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:33 am

I saw poor Camel Toe Joe last night in the same prediciment.. It was so retarded I had to laugh at it though...

Camel Toe is an engineer, and had placed mines on the road leading to the church... He made this well known both in teamspeak and in chat... BROOMMMMM... here comes a jeep flying up to where his carefully placed mines were... "WAIT! STOP!" Frantic jumping, more radioing... "Camel Toe Joe has killed a teammate"

I could just imagine him at his computer at the time freaking out and yelling at his monitor... oh, and the guy's reply after the cursing subsided... "Oh, sorry.." Incredible.. LOL

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:19 am

Can top that one Thor, same map (Husky, right?). I play engy, and setup mines on the bridge head. REPEATEDLY CAPS LOCK WARN MY TEAM. (EXPLETIVE) comes racing down the bridge and *BOOM* drives right over the mines, even though I had left a clear spot for friendly vehicles. A few seconds later... "Who was the dumbass that mined the bridge?" :mad: :ar15: :tard:

CommTHOR

Postby CommTHOR » Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:29 am

Ummm.. I think it was BoB map.. I'm not too good with the names for some reason.. the one with the Windmill/Church/Depot as the main points...

LOL.. I can't help but laugh at the ones who curse out the engineer for their own stupidity... Especially the careful ones who actually leave a path... Maybe they should get an extra weapon selection... Traffic Cones.. heh

I'm almost afraid to set mines lately, as it seems they are magnetically attracted to teammates...

Return to Abuse!