Abuse by your server admin.

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Postby =ender= » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:06 pm

Mugzy... can this done? Can ECGN set up a page somewhere (like in BFV) where anyone can view the chatlogs after each round? Is there something about BF2 that would prevent this?
Move as a team, never move alone. Welcome to the Terrordome!

Postby Astralman » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:11 pm

"Not a clan server" is likely to be interpreted that the server itself is not RUN by a clan, so players would find it unlikely they'd drop in on a clan using less organized, randomly arriving public players as cannon fodder. It's obvious, using Ventrilo, or Teamspeak, the clan would have a decided advantage, and pretty much own every round. Also, there's a tendency for clans to lock squads, or boot people not in their squad.

Well, then, if that smacks of unfairness, then a squad dropping-in on a "non-squad" server to "practice" on the poor public players must be seen as having that same quality of unfairness. Should a clan drop in on a "clan" server, and squad up playing against the local clan, that would seem to even things out a bit. However, in the "pick on somebody your own size" vein, clans dropping-in on public servers to work over the unsuspecting players amounts to cowardice, doesn't it?

From what I understand about the rules for servers that keep points, it's not restricted to have a "team stacking" rule. The rules don't specifically mention it, from what I understand.

What's outrageous about this complaint is, and only a blind person couldn't see, they knew what they were doing when they came on this server, THEN, they put on an act of innocence, even admitting to giving the admin' guff when they realized their dreams of pawning the locals wouldn't be realized. That's rather disingenous, if not outright dishonest, eh?

So, yeah. Boot, and if you get guff, ban. If a clan wants to practice, they can practice on their own server, or find a server that's already "clanned-up" and "pick on somebody their own size."

Good decision. Crybabies? :violin:

Postby Bromsin » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:18 pm

Originally posted by CHICK
Okay, did I hear someone needs a most excellent ass whipping? In the famous words of Wanda Sykes - I'll give ya a beatin'!

I could use an ass whipping mistress ;)

Postby PraiseA||ah » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:39 pm

Originally posted by CHICK
Okay, did I hear someone needs a most excellent ass whipping? In the famous words of Wanda Sykes - I'll give ya a beatin'!

Oh oh! And me! Spank me too!

Oh.. and I can also spank you if you've been naughty as well Chick. :) But really, let's be honest what girl hasn't been naughty? Shall we just say a spanking is in order? Yes... let's do that. What time is good for you?

:rotflmao:
"I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and I'm all out of bubblegum" - They Live
Clint Eastwood (Munny): Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
Jaimz Woolvett (The Schofield Kid): Yeah, well, I guess he had it comin'.
Clint Eastwood (Munny): We all got it comin', kid.

Postby Wolverine » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:09 pm

Man these guys need to get a team of 32 and then come into a city match botar and get RUN like allah and the boys. NOt a team of 7 or 8 or 16 , a real match with us so called pubbers. Wesleys team would totatly crush the leet clan . Some rules stink, but they are in place for the over all game play for all levels of players.
If a wolverine was the size of a bear, it would be the strongest animal on Earth. The wolverine's jaws are strong enough to crush bones, they will drive a pack of wolves form their kills, and can bring down deer or caibou!

Postby WORHAMMER » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:26 pm

LOL about a clan coming into ecgn server to kick ass,The REGS that play here are the best and we play by the rules set by ECGN.If clans dont like it rent ther own server from ECGN and run it the way the want to.:D
Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Postby Wesley » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:40 pm

Thanks for all your support smackers!
and Astralman welcome to the boards.
[ECGN] WesleyS
BF2 Smacker
Originally posted by BTT
My specs are a piece of shit dell running windows XP.

Postby PKrack » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:59 pm

Wes try and set up a match with them if you want ill pm the guy and call him and his bum ass clan out

Postby .:DeM:.8-Mile » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:27 pm

Originally posted by Wesley
Thanks for all your support smackers!
and Astralman welcome to the boards.

your welcome king smacker from a lil smacker

Postby Astralman » Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome. It's a good site. Glad I found it.

Postby Sayntfuu » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:41 pm

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Postby SPFR-Sgt.Willy » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:44 pm

lol

Previous

Return to Abuse!