Abuse by your server admin.

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

Abuse by your server admin.

Postby DamageInc » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:01 am

About 8 or so of us (-=21stTOU=-) were playing in one your servers and all of us ended up on the same team. Well we played quite a few rounds together and WesleyS makes his grand entrance and says that we are team stacking and blah blah blah. So doubleD asks why, he gets warned for team stacking, he asks again why us switching is neccessary, and he gets banned for Team Stacking and Unwillingness to switch.

I am currently in discussion with BFROE on the status of the rules that do state that minor changes are allowed as long as the don't affect gameplay and to me, telling me that a) I cannot switch teams at all is definetly not a minor change and b) kicking doubled for teamstacking then REJOINING the server and being placed back on our team and promptly being banned for team stacking is absolutely ludicrous!

Banning me for disruptive gameplay and Team stacking is also rediculous because I was the damn commander at the start of the round, so please tell me how that is team stacking? People need to get their damn fingers off the button and grow the hell up.

You cannot punish people on a public server for being in a clan and telling them they CANNOT play on the same team. That is against everything that this game is designed for, which is to promote teamwork.

Flame me if you wish but it will only prove my point. We do not cheat, we do not glitch, and we certainly don't go looking for trouble in servers because we have nothing better to do. If you doubt me, I highly suggest you drop by 21tou.com and take it up with us, because you have one of the crappiest and abusive admins I have ever had the misfortune to play with.

Oh, and just as a side not, if you didn't like us being on the same team together, Slasher should also be punished as he not only say nothing to us for the 5 or 6 rounds he played with us, he was also in our squad for at least 3 of them.

-=21stTOU=-DamageInc

Postby Sayntfuu » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:24 am

I don't see how it is abuse. The rule is stated in the map load window, and it rotates on the server annoncements during game play. You were warned, choose not to follow the rules, and reaped the consequences.

You could have just spread out to provide a level field for everyone on this public server, which is why the rule is there.

You can petition bans here. Just go to http://forums.powervs.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=64 and lodge a request.

Postby SLASHER » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:35 am

When I was in you squad there was only 3 clan members in it.
That was one reason I joined it. There is nothing wrong with your game play it was your clan being all on one side.

If you read the server message when you load in game it says this is not a clan server.

This is why we randomize teams at the end of each round. So the teams dont get one sided.
I dont mind losing by 1point or 200 points.

We where just going by our server rules. Which you have not read or do not want to follow.

Your clan was asked to spilt up when most of you started threating about EA and their rules. That is when your clan was asked to just play but you continued to disrupt play.

We know EA rules and run the servers by them.

If you would like to be unbanned please post in the banned section and the admins will review the request .

Thanks
SLASHER

Postby DamageInc » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:11 am

Once again, telling someone or even a group of people that cannot play together defeats the whole purpose of the game and working as a team. Even if we weren't in a clan and it was just a group of friends trying to play together that it's UNFAIR to everyone else? Please. Life is not fair, why should it unfair to me and my friends that we cannot play together?

I, nor does Double-D need an unban because we play on much better servers who's admins aren't as constrictive as you guys are. Apparently being opened minded about things and limiting groups of people playing together now-a-days is a bad thing.

Have fun with the noobs and look us up when you guys wan't real competition instead of some basecamping retards.

Postby TiNM@N » Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:13 am

Originally posted by DamageInc

Have fun with the noobs and look us up when you guys wan't real competition instead of some basecamping retards.

sniff sniff.... :whine:
USN 97'-01' VF-32 (NAS OCEANA)

Postby ]DP[Nuckle » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:43 am

Originally posted by DamageInc
Once again, telling someone or even a group of people that cannot play together defeats the whole purpose of the game and working as a team. Even if we weren't in a clan and it was just a group of friends trying to play together that it's UNFAIR to everyone else? Please. Life is not fair, why should it unfair to me and my friends that we cannot play together?

I, nor does Double-D need an unban because we play on much better servers who's admins aren't as constrictive as you guys are. Apparently being opened minded about things and limiting groups of people playing together now-a-days is a bad thing.

I hope the above is trued as I am sure you will not be unbanned now. Just some advice but you may want to think about editing that post as burning a bridge is not the best idea in the world.

Tell Dubs I said Hi. I think I know him.

Nuck

Postby =ender= » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:02 am

The rules are clear and if you have any questions about them, please refer to: ECGN's BF2 Server Rules Your concern about team stacking is addressed in Rule 9 about Unsporting Behavior.

The crew here runs a tight ship, which is something that can't be said about most public servers.

Also, as has been pointed out above, to address your concerns about being banned, please feel free to visit this thread: ECGN's BF2 Banned Thread You may get a better response from the admins there.
Move as a team, never move alone. Welcome to the Terrordome!

Postby DaMan » Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:52 am

if thats the same double d that plays MOHAA then he can by all means go somewhere else and play cause he himself is a spawn killer.

Postby Wesley » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:35 am

Well I banned you and Double-D.
There were 6-8 of you guys on the same team for the two rounds I saw. Double-D started the second round on the MEC team, but because most of his clan mates were US he decided he would switch teams to the US. I warned him for this, and when he didn't comply, I kicked him. Upon rejoining he was placed on the MEC team by the server. Now you would think a guy who wants to follow any types of rules wouldn't teamswitch to go with his clanmates... The first thing he did was rejoin the US team, that is when he got banned.
Meanwhile all you could do is talk about reporting us to EA and how we are breaking the BFROE, and how this is stupid, how that is stupid. A couple of other players, not even well known regs, were telling you its a server rule but all you wanted to do was argue the point. With a couple people already involved, I decided it was time to stop the nonsense and I got rid of you.
Even while talking with us you said your sole purpose of playing here was to practice with your clan.
[ECGN] WesleyS
BF2 Smacker
Originally posted by BTT
My specs are a piece of shit dell running windows XP.

Postby SavageParrot » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:57 am

Bah these bf admins are rookies at abuse. Stop by rtcw and we'll have ch1ck spank you for a few hours. She's quite the mistress whiplash I hear :help:
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Bromsin » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:05 am

Man, I thought this was another admin abuse thread I could come in and complain about an admin abusing his power..

DAMMIT Wes stop being a good admin... I cant abuse your power abuse if you dont ABUSE it :)

Postby Wesley » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:44 am

just wait till i see you on Bromsin!
[ECGN] WesleyS
BF2 Smacker
Originally posted by BTT

Postby DaMan » Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:46 am

i call admin abuse when an admin comes into game and changes the game to fit their own personal preferences. unacceptable. i myself havent seen any.

Postby .:DeM:.8-Mile » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:25 am

i played in yalls squad in another server 24/7 cal inf and yeah :D

Postby Wesley » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:43 am

does lil make sense to anyone else?
[ECGN] WesleyS
BF2 Smacker
Originally posted by BTT

Next

Return to Abuse!