Come on..

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Wed Oct 23, 2002 2:56 pm

I have deleted his account and also banned him from this website. I am sorry those who saw that had to see it.

Postby Kristov » Wed Oct 23, 2002 3:36 pm

Hmm..guess I missed his response..sounds like it was typical of him from what the rest of you are saying though...and you see why I banned him in the first place.

Oh well..the server is back up, so, hope to see you folks on there and have some fun.
The enemy is attacking, let us prey.

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Wed Oct 23, 2002 5:28 pm

Thanks to all u admins for trying to keep ass clowns like chode out of our gaming fun.

Postby aleste » Wed Oct 23, 2002 5:43 pm

hehe, I liked on our CS server, when we'd get annoying bastards...

admin_execclient cl_forwardspeed 0
admin_execclient bind mouse0 say bang

what game are you guys talking about?

Postby s.s. one person » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:35 pm

this didt sound like rtcw and if it a sever how do i got to play it?:help:

[A.S.H.]ironman

Postby [A.S.H.]ironman » Sat Nov 09, 2002 7:07 pm

Originally posted by Kristov
Well..here's my side of the story..same as I posted it in the BF42 forums..where he also posted his bs story...

Actually, it's [SRM] Kristov, get my nick right, thanks. I'm not a member of {SK}, just an admin.

And, for the record, you weren't kicked, you were banned. Why? Actually, being an admin, I'm under no obligation to explain anything to you, especially as you've been on the server long enough to know the few simple rules we have.

1) Don't be a smacktard, you will be kicked, period.

2) Don't be a fucktard, you will be banned, period.

3) Players with pings over 200 are usually kicked(this is an optional thing, I don't do it, {SK}MMmmGood does, his server).

You, Node, were banned for being a fucktard last night. You were mocking the admins(both myself and Good), you were being a really pissy loser(calling people who killed you child molesters and worse, NOT in good fun either, a CONSTANT habit of yours), and simply being a total fucktard, as you usually are on the server. I'd simply had enough of your bs and I banned your arse. You've ALWAYS been a disruptive player on the server, and I'd simply had enough. The server is up for people to play a good and fun game, without worrying about smacktards or fucktards. You've shown, by your actions, over the past weeks, that you are a fucktard, so, you were banned.

i dont have (yet ) 1942
but cant u set a max ping limet?????

Previous

Return to Abuse!