Terrible

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

(>Tool<)

Terrible

Postby (>Tool<) » Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:21 pm

People are abusing the server in general, you can't say anything at all without someone attacking you or, I say hello and someone tells me there going to stick their foot up my ass. Wtf, I mean it was never that bad before. everyone knows zog and waits for him to leave, that 24/7 beach server has become a scuzz bucket. Please do something soon if its not too much to ask.

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Tue Mar 18, 2003 6:48 pm

i never go on oc48 anymore... i always take SS server... that one is still good... ;)

44444slaughter

Re: Terrible

Postby 44444slaughter » Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:44 pm

Originally posted by (>Tool<)
People are abusing the server in general, you can't say anything at all without someone attacking you or, I say hello and someone tells me there going to stick their foot up my ass. Wtf, I mean it was never that bad before. everyone knows zog and waits for him to leave, that 24/7 beach server has become a scuzz bucket. Please do something soon if its not too much to ask.

I second that motion tool, I go there 5:30 to 10:30 every night e.s.t......and damn its crazy with door blockers ect....admin's are there sometimes but its getting better I hope

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Wed Mar 19, 2003 4:17 pm

Originally posted by [WEF]Herr Renz
i never go on oc48 anymore... i always take SS server... that one is still good... ;)

Exactly, S.S was down and I figured why not my good ole buddies oc48 server, I went in there and I was totally disgusted, I say anything at all (not offensive or attacking in any possible way) and I get people named Pink Vagina and crap like that telling me there going to rape my children, I'M !19 I HAVE NO CHILDREN, AND THOSE PEOPLE SAYING THAT ARE SICK FUCKERS. I can't believe the way its been, everyone is a frickin sugar plum when zog is around.

Postby aphid » Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:53 pm

Originally posted by [WEF]Herr Renz

What does this have to do with the problems on this server? For the record, I'd rather play on beach than with a bunch of stuck up asses who think they are so great. Urge to flame...rising.

Stephanie

Postby Stephanie » Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:01 pm

Who would you be refering to as stuck up just out of curiosity???

Postby aphid » Wed Mar 19, 2003 8:18 pm

Originally posted by Stephanie
Who would you be refering to as stuck up just out of curiosity???

The players who state how much better other servers are. They make it seem like anyone who plays on beach server is a terrible player. It's like they are too good to play with the lesser players. Holier than thou attitudes are very annoying.

You seem a little jumpy that I am on the SS hate wagon or something. I'm not.

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:15 am

I really think some people are a little sensitive. I mean, if I'm in the heat of battle, I can't even keep track of everything that's said. And someone threatening to kill somebody's children is just silly... how are they going to find you? If they somehow did manage to find you, do you really think they would do anything? The odds are against it.

Most people who talk shit just like to sound tough. For whatever reason. I personally like to throw out the corniest tough-guy movie lines I can think of. If I get a laugh, fine, if not, well the lines are not directed to anyone in particular... so I don't think people would find them offensive.

On another note, I have noticed more admins. If they would be a little more assertive sometimes, I think a lot of the REAL BS would stop....

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:24 am

oc server sucks lately all i see when im there are airstrike whores panzer noobs doorblockers etc. im getting sick of it!
no wonder i dont play so much there

Postby SilverSurfer » Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:47 pm

it's not the server the server is great but 2 many noobs thats why i like the ss server more quality play and map rotation
my brother is an admin so if i want another map :)

no not true i never take advantage of my little bro :)

grtz silver
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:23 pm

"Pink Vagina" nice name:D I havent played on OC48 beach in a while, so I will not comment on the attitudesof the players that are there now.

I would tend to think that it's the same, just shit talkers with different names, and of course some really great guys.

Postby >GoatFace< » Fri Mar 21, 2003 6:56 pm

I thought it was just a game !!
LoL
Goat

Return to Abuse!