Fed up with tards - need some bans.

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

RCinator

Fed up with tards - need some bans.

Postby RCinator » Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:07 am

Tonight I just about had it with the tards. Time to start fighting back and asking for some bans. First up is Thrax. Thrax wason my team on Iwo and TWICE tried to detpack my tank. Thanksfully another player was kind enough to TK him for me before disaster struck. Photo evidence attached.

RCinator

Postby RCinator » Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:08 am

Take a wild guess where this was leading . .. .

RCinator

Postby RCinator » Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:10 am

Nex up is Elder Worm. Elder Worm was a rampant TKer . . . before attempting to blow up my tank, he took out at least one other on our team (residue) in teh same fashion.

Freedom

Postby Freedom » Wed Mar 19, 2003 2:33 am

I'm with you. I could not believe the number of idiots that were on tonight. As for your first posted idiot - I was the guy that killed the first abuser. I know it's wrong. And I shouldn't have done it but I was tired of seeing our own team destroy our armor.

Now as for other idiots, I would like to name Leviathan (forgive the spelling). When he first spawned, not just did he take a jeep to the airfield but he used it to run over a teammate that was betting him to the planes. Then, after all that we find out he can't fly worth a crap because he was back running for another plane inside of one minute. But get this, because it gets better. This time (once again taking another jeep to the airfield) he tries to TK camel who is betting him to a plane. But he didn't have enough speed so he ended up just pushing camel around the airfield for a bit. Then later in the game he kept taking our only defensive unit at the north base and charging out of dodge only to run over our own mine fields. I ended up getting kicked from the server for TKs because so many of our own team kept driving over our very obvious defensively placed mines.

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:48 pm

It seems that I didn't miss out on much lastnight. Hell I even got some sleep. I look forward to seeing our new admins in action, and maybe even seeing Colt in a pleasant mood :eek:

Anyway catch you guys on tonight.

Harry Canyon2

Postby Harry Canyon2 » Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:17 pm

Sorry Doomy, can't meet you in the barn, gotta admin :)

Xenius

Postby Xenius » Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:18 pm

I'm with you Doom. To Chacal, Fargin, Camel, and Harry, I think you guys should adopt a ban first, ask questions later approach. Maybe if the server becomes known for harsh penalties for idiocy we'll start to lose the smacktard influx. If you ban someone accidentaly they can always come to the site and explain themselves.

Postby Chacal » Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:26 am

Was it any better tonight? Never saw so many admins on.
:)

RCinator

Postby RCinator » Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:10 am

Tonight was actually GREAT again for the first time in a while. I just want to say thanks to all of the new admins, and thanks to the old admins for giving us the new admins.

;)

Postby Chacal » Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:03 pm

Actually, Colt is the only old admin. All others are young admins. :)

I was up until 6AM on the server. You have no idea what happens around 3AM, when the rags are gone and the kids from Europe start pouring in.

After I went mass-murdering for a while, I was informed that "ur rulz suk".
:D

Postby Ruci » Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:11 pm

Originally posted by Freedom
I know it's wrong. And I shouldn't have done it but I was tired of seeing our own team destroy our armor.

I don't see why not besides kristov has killed people on his own team just when he gets pissed off. So preventing a rampant tker from taking control is hardly wrong at all.

PTK

Postby PudriK » Fri Mar 21, 2003 9:25 pm

I haven't been able to get the ptk thing to work at all. I list players, scroll to find their id number, then type PTK 5, for example, and I always get an error.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I get tired of begging admins for help--but I guess I'm too stupid to get this new simple punish system to work.
PudriK
("Pudd-rick")
Irregular player since 2003

RCinator

Re: PTK

Postby RCinator » Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:24 pm

Originally posted by PudriK
I haven't been able to get the ptk thing to work at all. I list players, scroll to find their id number, then type PTK 5, for example, and I always get an error.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong. I get tired of begging admins for help--but I guess I'm too stupid to get this new simple punish system to work.

You don't need the number . . . it's simply "ptk", that's it. The game keeps track of the last person to kill you.

Postby BladeRunner » Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:27 pm

Ruci.... i don't know your situation but when ever i have
seen an admin tk some one this is usually the case.

Admins have three choices kick, ban or get their attention.
some times players don't read the chat so if an admin
shoots some one they are trying to get their attention.
with a few more key strokes they could just as easily
have banned them. so if you get shot by an admin
you need to look at your playing style. IMO

no offense intended but the admin is the boss.

PudriK... the last word i heard was that the forgive
punish system has bee turned off on the ecg #1 server.
"Aim small, miss small" The Patriot
"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast" Bob Lee Swagger
"There is but one path, we kill them all" Spartacus:Blood and Sand

Postby Chacal » Sat Mar 22, 2003 6:47 am

It's in TK Forgive mode, which means it forgives TKs unless you type ptk.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Next

Return to Abuse!