Bull

See people abusing the server? Cheating Scum? Post about them here for all to see their lameness.

Moderators: BladeRunner, Chacal, Mugzy

(>Tool<)

Bull

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:37 am

I was just kicked by man-at-arms {SOB}, he kicked me for no reason at all. I made a joke to {WEF} phsyco and he misunderstood it, so he told me to watch myself, so I explained to him that I was just getting a laugh and I ment nothing by it and he was ok with it, so while I'm typing something else this man-at-arms says "shut up or I'll kick both of you" and before I read that he sent anything, I send to Psyco "So no harm ment man" and this jerk kicks me. So I go back and say hey wtf why did you kick me, and both them deny ever kicking me, so I ask this Man-at-arms to type !admintest because I knew he did it. he says "what you wanna see I'm an admin" and I sayed yes, !admintest for me. and he kicked me again, just so you know these new level 1 admins are going on little power trips.

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sun Mar 23, 2003 8:43 am

He's not a level1 admin. He's an ECGN staff member.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Sun Mar 23, 2003 11:51 pm

well great, he still had no reason to kick me. I was just making sure I wasn't making enemys for something that was just harmless, he has to understand that. I don't want any more enemys. that second kick was definatly crap, why does he just kick for chit chat? like I sayed, I just didn't want someone else mad at me, and in the process of trying to explain a joke this guy just sees, judges, kicks, I bet he didn't know what was going on. So sorry if I pissed you off but please be a little easier in the future. I mean I could understand if I was all like " F this F that F you F them"

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Mon Mar 24, 2003 1:10 am

make me level 1 and wont happen:D LOL :lol:

44444slaughter

sorry

Postby 44444slaughter » Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:34 pm

sorry to hear that tool haven't happened to me yet on the beach....but the level ones are new so maybe someday.......but like I said sorry to hear that

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Tue Mar 25, 2003 3:13 am

I don't know what to say to that so, thanks.

Postby SilverSurfer » Fri Mar 28, 2003 6:17 am

the new staf members have to learn who's joking and whos not give them some more time

:)

and if i was a staff member i would kick you if you only typed one word :)

so i think he was right :)

not true tool

grtz silver
headshot
drunk
siL
my space

[RD]{gen}Beast

Postby [RD]{gen}Beast » Sun Mar 30, 2003 7:11 am

make me one too:)

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Mon Mar 31, 2003 4:46 pm

what had psycho to do with it? i hope he didn't participated in the kick-stuff...

was he telling anything bad against you or blaming or trying to get you kicked too? cause in that case i'm terribly sorry, i didn't thought psycho would do those stuff... so anyway my apologises and please tell me just was he blaming you too or just becuase he misunderstaad ya joke? cause otherwise i'll talk with him...

i don't want a bad behaviour in wef... about the ecgn guy, i feel sorry...

Postby Evan » Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:08 pm

Guys, do not go around saying Man At Arms is wrong or blah blah blah..

Man-At-Arms is a fair person, I've known him since he was an ECGN customer, and now he's a staff member. You want to complain to him? Go find him on IRC or e-mail him..
Image.

}-{ellfish

Postby }-{ellfish » Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:51 pm

Well i was having a little disagreement with TOOL about calling me a dumbass venom. but I didnt even consider kicking him, for having an opinion.

Than man-at-arms came around and said stop it now or ill kick you both.

I didnt see something like TOOL kicked by admin, I didnt see anything so I thought it was a little strange TOOL said he was kicked.

But I will make one thing clear I will never abuse the admin powers.

Postby ShipWreck » Mon Apr 21, 2003 3:08 pm

i respect tool as a player, if u got kicked i'm sure there is a little more going on, and if there isn't well, gotta remeber this stuffs free, and i suppose what admins want to do is their buisness. i can honestly say when someone is kicked, there is usually a reason. but also this is the first time i seen tool kicked for any reason:beer:

Return to Abuse!